Все Категории

lost account and support ghosting me.

Поиск
11 фев. 2023, 10:1111.02.23

around 4 days ago i lost access to my main shadow legends account, there was a game update which forced my account to log out and i was not able to log back in, this happened to me on the day of the fusion event started and i purchased a gem pack previously to do this event, fast forward to today and its day 4 and plarium send me an average of 1 reply per day, i gave them all the additional information they would need in the very first email. im at a point where iv grown a hate towards this game not because of the game but because of the support team behind it, iv tried to explain to them that i needed instant access back to my account othewise i would be unable to complete the event (i paid money to do this event) but they do not seem to care at all, iv now requested a refund for the gem back i previously purchased because it would be useless for me now as there is no way i could complete the event even if i wanted to and the support team has completely ghosted me.

has anyone else had similar experiences with plarium support team?

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
dthorne04Moderator
11 фев. 2023, 21:0211.02.23

hey there,

can you DM me your support ticket number, and let me know what support has said to you so far? 

thanks

12 фев. 2023, 08:2812.02.23

They told me that the information I provided to switch email was fine and that they were going to do it, then they told me I was being sent to  2ndry team instead, it's been 72 hours since and no reply, I will update this topic accordingly ever day with plariums response ( if any )

13 фев. 2023, 07:1913.02.23

This is day 6, no response for 48 hours since last email confirming email was ready to be switched over.

13 фев. 2023, 17:0413.02.23

Huh count me in aswell.

Same thing, logged out during RAID maintenance and without PLARIUM ID nor FACEBOOK i've got my account lost.

Contacted support, got a bot response, followed up and being ignored since 8.02.2023. How can I get help?

13 фев. 2023, 21:3513.02.23
13 фев. 2023, 21:39(отредактировано)

That's pretty much exactly what happened to me my man, I'm speechless of what to say about there support it seems non existent. Iv tried emailing them for days and spoke to a mod on here via message system, sadly to tell u I don't think there is any fast lane for it they just seem to do it at there own pace with no craps given sadly.  Also I think they should add a feature where you are unable to make purchases until you add a plarium account or email to secure the account,  because as far as I was aware and probably everyone else it happens to we assume there is a Google account attached to it like most other mobile games but technically we have Beennplaying accounts for months that don't exist. And I'm not really sure why u allow this to happen plarium

Тема закрыта. К ней нельзя оставить комментарий.