Все Категории

Authentication profile scheme is broken

Поиск
22 июль 2019, 21:1722.07.19

Raid created a USER ID on my tablet when I first played the game.  I later linked the USER ID to the Plarium ID I created.  After making progress in the game, I had to reinstall the app but when I started Raid again after the install, I made the mistake hitting “Tap to Start” instead of “Login”.  After creating a new USER ID and being held hostage by a tutorial you can’t skip, I attempted to login to my original profile under settings, but was denied and was given a message that this email was already being used by another profile.  This isn’t a Login, it’s a USER ID to Plarium ID link only!  I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but game breezes right through the intro and doesn’t prompt a “Login” and instead creates another USER ID, losing all the progress of the previous USER ID and holds me hostage with another tutorial.

I’ve only lost 3 days of progress, but I will absolutely N O T spend money or lots of time on this game until this is fixed.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
11 авг. 2019, 08:1311.08.19
I want to start again but the Apple App Store keeps downloading my old game data from my first ID. How do I create another ID do I go to the website for the game and then sign up for a new account?
12 авг. 2019, 10:3012.08.19

Make a new Plarium account on this website/forum.

Logout of your current Raid:SL game. Click your character portrait at the top left. On the right hand side under Plairum ID connected select log out.

Start the game and select login in the top right. Enter your new name and password.

Thanks,

AgentFox