Все Категории

Enjoy the internal Google flagging and upcoming Google conversations. Btw Delete my account.

Enjoy the internal Google flagging and upcoming Google conversations. Btw Delete my account.

Поиск
8 июль 2019, 03:4708.07.19

You couldn't be bothered answering a support ticket other then a automated response saying you wouldn't be replying back and don't do compensation,  ok least your up front about it and don't just not answer or send several automated response Emails.

Couldn't pull those people you have posted up in front of computers monitoring in real time all the Google refunds and Visa chargebacks your getting for your incompetents at best shady business practices at worst so you can ban within 10 minutes ( seriously 10 minutes or less from when Google starts your refund) or less from your handling or not handling of support tickets.

After Google refund me for the problem items I didn't get and you decided to ban me within minutes Google had me Email you saying you shouldn't do that basically warning you to give my account back, your response was to Email me saying  not going to do it and you would appreciate my understanding. ( basically nicely worded middle finger)

General rule and a hint for you, when the company that's allowing your app to be on their store directs a customer of theirs to tell you to unban their account then it's usually in your best interest to listen and do as your advised to not send a middle finger Email in response. 

After showing Google your response they refunded every purchase I ever made with you and decided to internally flag your app and company, you were already going to have to respond to multiple Emails from  different departments over this but now thinking your getting a phone call or Email from from Google that's way above and outside your basic CS Email.( enjoy those ) 

Seeing as I got all my money back and have Google looking into whether your app should remain on the play store or not I no longer need my account and you should feel free to delete it, well more then just feel free.

I officially request you delete it and all personal information retaining to me, my device, anything and everything you have about me.

This could have all been avoided by simply responding to support tickets and you listening to Google but that was to much for you.

I would appreciate your understanding of why this is happening to you.

Просмотры
Комментарии