Все Категории

huge problems with my account

Поиск
21 май 2019, 22:4321.05.19

Hello,

some days ago did the game told me to open a plarium account to keep in save for future updates and so I did. The problem now is that I can see my email address in-game and also open the forum from within the game. But any try to login to the forum from my web-browser keeps out of success. Also receiving an email to change the password gives no result at all- I never got any email as requested from the website!

I am quite scarred now - sure I can login into the game with my device but I am not sure if my account is really working! I don't want to try out to logout and login again, just to see if my account is actually registered since this could end in a disaster where all my progress and purchases might get lost!

So I ask here why I can't login this forum with just my web-brower. Is any future purchase actually save or will it get lost after a future update??

Furthermore got I really annoyed that the forum shows my email address by default after writing my first post! This is private sphere and not meant to see by everyone, the forum should show the in-game name and nothing else than this to the publicity!
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
22 май 2019, 05:4722.05.19

Hi

Please contact with our support they will help to check your account state.
22 май 2019, 14:1022.05.19

Hello Sezzy,

thank you for your response but I already opened a ticket and wrote the support from inside the game the same text that I posted here.

But they only responded (after 4 days) with a prewritten text that doesn't include any solution to my problem!

Kind regards~