Все Категории

Items disappearing from Inbox

Поиск
11 авг. 2019, 08:1011.08.19

I recently purchased a Void summoning pack for USD$30.

I see them in my inbox, and once i clicked on my purchases, the game freezes and pops out a relog error message.

Seeing this is the usual Plarium's server instability, i proceeded to relog. To my horror, all the purchased items were gone from my inbox.

I am playing on PC emulator with a lan cable attached, my youtube playlist is still playing on another screen. This is definitely not my connection issue and I never experience any game crashes when playing on PC emulator.

*note: my previous unclaimed purchased items(2x exp/gems/silver) were still intact in the inbox, it is only the 'void summoning pack' items that were gone. I have only tried to retrieve 1 of the purchased items from the inbox which were the 7 void shards.

Once I am done with the relog, the void summoning pack items were all gone from my inbox despite me clicking just the void shards, missing were the brews, the gems, silver and also the void shards.

I had 5 Void shards sitting in my summoning portal before and still there were only 5, hence the 7 new void shards did not register into my account.

My void brews are way under 25, hence the brews did not register either, and it should not be, because i did not attempt to retrieve them from the inbox.

And i have a habit of not retrieving gems from inbox to control my refill limit until I really needed to like an event. So my gem count were way less than the purchased 1000 gems. **Attached image shows the gem count I had prior to purchasing the pack.

I really do want the purchases to be delivered to me when I clearly paid for them.

Now my next concern is, did my previously stored items in the inbox disappear too? I am very uncertain at this moment.

But one issue at a time, please do a backlog check on my account and re-instate my missing purchases. I have not done any shard summoning for days, it will be easy to verify my claims to my purchases.

Purchase order id: GPA 3391-7794-5443-77569
Support ticket id: #5864128
Player id: um5942380 | 5864128

Просмотры
Комментарии