Все Категории

Raid tier 10 purchase

Raid tier 10 purchase

Поиск
29 май 2019, 21:1729.05.19

Raid tier 10 purchase

Hello,

I just received an email stating I bought a RAID shadow legends tier 10 package this past Monday  and I have no idea what that is. Is there anyone that can tell me what you get out of that package and maybe customer support could tell me if I actually received it? I have no recollection of actually purchasing anything this week. 

Thanks
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
3 июнь 2019, 11:5003.06.19

rookiecard91 said:

Hello,

I just received an email stating I bought a RAID shadow legends tier 10 package this past Monday  and I have no idea what that is. Is there anyone that can tell me what you get out of that package and maybe customer support could tell me if I actually received it? I have no recollection of actually purchasing anything this week. 

Thanks

They wont help you nor refund you. Just file in charges against Plarium(this game) and court will take care + you can request them refund you extra.

Ive already filed in lawsuit against them and my lawyer confirmed that i will be paid extra since they totally ignore me + i have all proof.
5 июнь 2019, 16:3705.06.19

This is for the monthly raid pass which has a free 7 day trial then charges you each month unless cancelled (just been trying to cancel mine and it shows up on my statements as "RAID shadow legends tier 10 package") so assume this is why you got charged without actually "doing it".