Все Категории

Demytha a1 shield is not working properly

Поиск
18 окт. 2021, 10:5618.10.21

Her a1 reads "attack a enemy 2 times. Places a shield buff for 2 turns, equal to 10% of this champ max HP, on the ally with the lowest HP" 

But  when shes alone she does not apply the shield on the ally with the lowest hp meaning herself. I was really disapointed by this  given that i thought she would be a great champion for scarab king, but after various testing she 100% has a misleading or broken interaction,because, when a buff cannot lend on the champion that casted it says "thats not this champion" or "execpt this champion" either the text is wrong or its not working as intended

i

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
28 нояб. 2021, 12:3328.11.21
28 нояб. 2021, 12:48(отредактировано)

Also, at least from initial testing, she is not shielding the correct champion, at least to my understanding. I am running an unkillable CB team where everyone is at 100%. I made sure Turvold has the lowest HP in absolute terms. The idea is obviously for Turvold to get an additional Shield buff to feed into his 20% more damage passive. However, it is Fu-Shan who is getting the buff instead. Again, obviously, everyone is at 100% because of the block damage.  Torvald has a shield after each attack coming from accessories (ring). However, Fu-Shan also has a Shield at all times because of Demytha. When Demytha does her A1, she would re-apply the shield on Fu-Shan, who is also the Leader in the comp. 

Fu-Shan - lead position, 33,699 HP

Turvold - second, 33,443 HP

Am I missing something? How is she picking priority if everyone is at 100% HP? Does the existing shield gets added to HP value - something like 120% HP? I can provide a video if necessary.