Все Категории

Area bonus : ignore defence vs demon lord appears bugged.

Поиск
4 фев. 2024, 00:0204.02.24

I use Plarium Play for 

PC on 

Windows 11.

Each time I have upgraded -ignore defence- in the area bonuses against demon lord clan boss, my damage vs demon lord clan boss has noticably dropped.

This gives me the impression that the clan boss is receiving ignore defence.  If it worked as intended, my damage should have gone up after upgrading ignore defence.  

I know that each clan boss run has some variation, due to critical hits, weak hits etc.  I am reporting this because the damage difference is too great to be accounted from the usual variation.  I am sorry for not taking screenshots at the end of the runs.  Yesterday I upgraded level 9 and 10 of the above mentioned ignore defence.  This resulted in a total damage to the demon lord clan boss, that was lower that it's been in over a year.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
dthorne04Moderator
4 фев. 2024, 03:1604.02.24

so first things first: it's highly unlikely that this is a bug. Demon Lord has a pretty low base defense to begin with to the point that ignore defense won't greatly increase damage, at least not to a degree where it would balance out the normal variance we see in clan boss runs. 

as well, it's tough to say without seeing what kind of team you're running, etc. as to what normal variance would look like. on top of that, there could be other explanations such as changing speeds, gear, masteries, and a plethora of other variables in your champs/comps.

keep an eye on it if you'd like but it's doubtful there's a bug there. regardless, you'd need to track teams, runs, etc. and have anything before I can send it into support. 

4 фев. 2024, 06:1404.02.24

Thank you for responding.  I have used the same team, speeds, masteries and speed tune for at least six months.  Unfortunately ignore defence is now at level 10.  I can no longer raise it to show the difference.