Все Категории

GEOMANCER AUTO BUG A3 WONT CAST

Поиск
17 дек. 2023, 14:0017.12.23

After getting scammed out of wukong (I PLAYED 2 WEEKS STRAIGHT IN OCTOBER AND GOT NOTHING BUT GEAR) and getting no support for reciving him I now cannot progress my arbiter missions. I have the mission "beat spider lvl 14 or higher on auto 10 times" after working out my team and leveling up their masteries to max to complete it, I put it onto auto. MY GEOMANCER WILL NOT CAST HIS BURN ABILITY SO I KEEP SLOWLY  DYING AFTER 20 MINUTES OF HIM ONLY CASTING HIS A1 AT THE SPIDER BOSS CONSTANTLY...... AND TO BE CLEAR, I EVEN TRIED CHANGING THE AUTO SKILL SELECTOR TO CAST IT WHENEVER ITS UP/FIRST EVERY ROTATION AND IT WILL NOT CAST. I've wasted hundreds of energy when I put it on auto, and am getting pretty pissed off. That set me back again and I know I wont be compensated and now I will also miss my potion keep rotation also and have to wait even LONGER to progress. I can clear the spider fine off  auto if I cast the burn myself and set it back to auto..... but then I dont get any mission progress..... This was on mobile, but theres no way in hell I'm going to waste another single energy on trying this on my pc.... Im about ready to quit. I dont care if you fix this bug, I want my account credited the 10 spider missions and given 200 or more energy back at least. I cannot use another champion because I just started playing under 2 months ago and dont have the lvl 60s needed. I worked on these ones and this bug has not only halted my progress, but eaten my resourses.... Like I stated I can kill the spider on auto minus I have to cast the stupid ability 3 for geomancer myself. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
17 дек. 2023, 14:1117.12.23

I went against my word and tried it on my pc... SAME THING HAPPENS. I even click ON THE SPIDER BOSS and he still only casts his A1. And like I said, I have his A3 SET AS PRIORITY WHEN AVAILABLE ON ALL 3 AUTO settings. 

dthorne04Moderator
17 дек. 2023, 17:2317.12.23

This is peculiar because I've never seen Geo not use his A3 when it's been prioritized and especially against Spider, even without priotizing it. Can you post a screenshot of your AI settings?

18 дек. 2023, 05:3318.12.23

i

It also will not cast on my clan boss either now, works fine in other places, I dont even change the defult settings in other places and it casts fine. I cant remove my a1 from being being cast. Who do I need to contact to get my account fixed and compensation for wasted energy and progress lost? I WANT whoever can to credit my account the arbiter mission and wasted energy. I keep getting FKD by plarium and I want them to fix my missing wukong from the october event when I logged in 13 days when I only needed 7 days. I get this is not your fault, but this is palariums fault and I'm sick of being treated like dirt. I cannot progress in this game at this point and I'm being screwed over hard. Before I just took my losses with the wukong, but now I want it credited to my account ALONG with this new bug fixed. I EARNED that wukong by logging in MORE DAYS THAN NEEDED, and I'm losing account progress every day now that I cant continue with my arbiter missions. This is not fair what is happeneing to me, and I know if I was a big content creator with thousands of subs to use as leverage I would get what I earned. But becasue I'm just one person nobody gives a shit. 

18 дек. 2023, 13:0018.12.23
dthorne04

This is peculiar because I've never seen Geo not use his A3 when it's been prioritized and especially against Spider, even without priotizing it. Can you post a screenshot of your AI settings?

How do I go about getting my wukong, this fixed and compensated for progression lost?

dthorne04Moderator
18 дек. 2023, 16:3718.12.23

Just to make sure, team setup looks like this, i.e. blue and active? 

i

dthorne04Moderator
18 дек. 2023, 16:3818.12.23

As for the other matters you'll have to contact support either via an in game ticket or here: https://plarium.com/en/support/