Все Категории

Artifact disappeared before my eyes

Поиск
14 дек. 2023, 01:5714.12.23

Letting you know what I think is a bug. Pis, for obvious reasons, not available.

I was looking at only the 6* Resiliance artifacts. There were three, an epic helmet and two gauntlets. Considering replacing the helmet of Melga with the unused helmet I had filtered, I upgraded its level from 1 to 8. I liked it, and clicked to equip it. 

Something happened on screen that I don't clearly remember. May have been normal, but I realized: 

• the helmet had not been removed. 
  • And the 6* helmet disappeared and is no longer in my stored arms. 
  • AND Melga's numberical rating of power dropped from 14k something to 12k something, perhaps as though the lower level artifact had replaced the existing artifact. 
  • AND now, after I rebooted Raid, her level move up to 13,686 - with exactly the same equipment that had been rated at 14k something!. 

I attach the only screenshot I thought to take, after the event.

i

Perhaps a db error. Frustrating. I needed that helmet with speed substat. Can it be recovered?

Thanks.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
14 дек. 2023, 03:1814.12.23

It happened again. 

I was comparing two Offense chestplates with defense % primairy stat. 

• I upgraded both to level 4. 
  • I liked the first more then the second. After I upgraded the second, I looked and saw the first had disappeared. No longer in storage.
14 дек. 2023, 03:2914.12.23

A little more:

A MS update popped up to apply. I installed it. No changes. 

BUT, I remember being confused before doing the upgrades that this 6* Resilience helmet showed up when I searched for 6* and helmets, but NOT when I simply looked at the unfiltred list of Resilience artifacts. Took me a while to realize this.

dthorne04Moderator
14 дек. 2023, 07:2114.12.23
Grifo

A little more:

A MS update popped up to apply. I installed it. No changes. 

BUT, I remember being confused before doing the upgrades that this 6* Resilience helmet showed up when I searched for 6* and helmets, but NOT when I simply looked at the unfiltred list of Resilience artifacts. Took me a while to realize this.

I'm not sure if this was you solving the issue but if it wasn't: my first guess was this is an issue with filtering due to disappearing artifacts being something I've not really seen occur. 

I would ask you check, double check & triple check and if you still feel you're missing anything, definitely open a support ticket. They should be able to shed light on it if something's gone awry.