Все Категории

Kaja the Wry ignored Lydia's passive on tag arena

Поиск
1 дек. 2023, 13:1101.12.23

Kaja the Wry was paired with Timid, Candraphon and Lilitu in a 3v3 match

After killing Lilitu, Kaja used her revive on her, triggering the revive from my Lidia's passive yet not denying the revive. No other hero on her team was downed for extra context so it can be reproduced

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
dthorne04Moderator
1 дек. 2023, 16:1601.12.23

Hi,

This is a peculiar one as I've not yet seen that happen. That said, it would definitely need a video to send in to support. 

Regardless, thanks for bringing it up and I'll see if it comes up in reports anywhere else. 

1 дек. 2023, 17:0401.12.23

Hello Dthorne, sadly it was not possible for me to capture this bug on a video, nor do I have Kaja the Wry to try and replicate the bug myself. 

If there is somebody out there that could replicate this bug on arena / DT it will be appreciated, since it was really weird.

14 дек. 2023, 10:2714.12.23

Was Timit the fool also on the team?

If so, as far as I can see this is an intended mechanic and works as follows: 

if timit is not on team -> revive all allies in one go

if timit is on the team and alive -> revive all allies (blocked by lydia)

if timit is on the team and is the only one dead -> revive timit (blocked by lydia)

if timit is on the team and is not the only one dead -> revive timit first (blocked by lydia) and then revive all other allies (not blocked by lydia as it already blocked timit's revive).

this seems to be intended as the interaction with timit is that he gets revived with full HP and full turn meter, whereas other allies are only revived with 50% hp and 50% turn meter, thus, the skill counts as two seperate revives if timit and at least one other ally is dead.