Все Категории

Ex Boost Gone Despite There Still Being Weeks On Them

Поиск
5 окт. 2023, 22:0205.10.23

Is there a reason why my xp boost (100% boost from events, quests etc) disappeared when there was weeks left on it?

I had just over 2 weeks left when I checked yesterday on the 100% xp boost due to a combination of event rewards, quest and mission rewards and the occasional purchase.   During farming food champs for the champ training event for Bambus I noticed I was getting significantly less experience than usual and discovered that the xp boost was gone.  I know for a fact that it shouldn't off dropped as it was constantly being added to as I'm fairly active.

Considering that some of xp boosts where paid for as part of packs I had purchased I'm not pleased at being denied something I had paid for.  I would hate to have go through the hassle of doing a charge back on my credit card for the recent packs I purchased with xp boosts but I will if this isn't addressed promptly.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
dthorne04Moderator
5 окт. 2023, 22:2505.10.23

Hi there,

Since we can't know for sure whether this is an error on your side or what the case may be, you'll have to contact support. I haven't heard of a case of an XP boost running out early before, however. Is there a chance you miscounted or have logged into the wrong account?

I also would not suggest charging back as this may result in your account being locked. Please contact support either in game or here: https://plarium.com/en/support/