Все Категории

Shu Zhen A3 - broken and no fix since release!

Поиск
28 сент. 2023, 19:3028.09.23

How can plarium fix Nogdar in minutes and are not able to do a simple fix to a champion that costs a lot of mine or resources to earn....   It is simply not good enough.  The a3 boosts the enemy turn meter instead of lowering it.... makes her almost useless. Come on raid get your act together

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
dthorne04Moderator
29 сент. 2023, 01:0929.09.23

Hi there,

I understand the frustration given this is an existing bug. It's on the list to be fixed in the next big patch, for what it's worth.

9 окт. 2023, 08:1609.10.23
dthorne04

Hi there,

I understand the frustration given this is an existing bug. It's on the list to be fixed in the next big patch, for what it's worth.

thanks for the reply... to me it is not a bug, it is lazy programming.... inexcusable from where i stand..... even knowing she was bugged.... plarium put her out in a 10x.....   dont tell me she could not be hot fixed.... it is basic computer programme language... takes about 2 minutes... ridiculous

dthorne04Moderator
10 окт. 2023, 06:2710.10.23
Blazin_YT1

thanks for the reply... to me it is not a bug, it is lazy programming.... inexcusable from where i stand..... even knowing she was bugged.... plarium put her out in a 10x.....   dont tell me she could not be hot fixed.... it is basic computer programme language... takes about 2 minutes... ridiculous

I 100% get your frustration. 

as i understand it the bug fix should be next patch. 

11 окт. 2023, 12:4011.10.23

Just downloaded todays update and still no fix for Shu-Zhen. No mention at all in the patch notes of any coming fixes for her or other bugged and broken champs like emic. Both champs I have and spent a lot of time/resources upgrading and both remain broken since release. Can't use shu zhen in arena because she forces your opponent to cut in on your turns, the literal opposite thing she is supposed to do, and I can't use her in faction wars for the same reason. Can we get a hotfix?? Obviously champs aren't being fixed in patches

dthorne04Moderator
11 окт. 2023, 16:0211.10.23
apachechief007

Just downloaded todays update and still no fix for Shu-Zhen. No mention at all in the patch notes of any coming fixes for her or other bugged and broken champs like emic. Both champs I have and spent a lot of time/resources upgrading and both remain broken since release. Can't use shu zhen in arena because she forces your opponent to cut in on your turns, the literal opposite thing she is supposed to do, and I can't use her in faction wars for the same reason. Can we get a hotfix?? Obviously champs aren't being fixed in patches

Hi there, 

The update is to download the patch, which goes live after post CvC maintenance. 

Per it being mentioned in previous Raid Digests, her A3 is set to be fixed when this patch goes live, along with other bugs.