Все Категории

Crashing on Ipad - consistently

Поиск
24 июль 2023, 12:4724.07.23

Add a step-by-step guide for reproducing the issue

• Full name of your device (e.g. iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy S9, etc.); IPAD 6TH GENERATION
  • The version of your OS (e.g. iOS 11.3.1, Android 8.0, etc.); iOS 16.5.1
  • Steps you performed in the game before the issue occurred; I have done multiple steps from clearing data and caches to deleting and reinstalling app and ended up completely wiping my iPAD and ONLY having RAID on it as the only app that was not a preinstalled app by Apple after the erase
  • Description of the issue; The game consistently crashes, MOST of the time in Tag Team Battles but on occasion doing other things like collecting rewards, CB battles or Hyrda Battles. Most recently it's happened on Live Arena.  I'm losing keys (for tag team), I'm losing live arena battles, and the most annoying is when I've spent 20 minutes on a Hydra battle only to have it crash at the very end.
    PLEASE don't tell me it's a connection issue because it NEVER fails on my Iphone that is on the same connection.  It is NOT on my end.  I have reported the issue in the past and nothing has been done.  This is VERY frustrating and the issue does not seem to want to get resolved on the side of Plarium.  I have read in the forum from other users as well that have the same issue.  I spend alot of my own HARD EARNED money on this game and would expect that my issue would be important not just for me, but for others as well.  At this point I'm very confident I've tried everything on my end that is possible.

A picture is worth a thousand words

Attach screenshots of the steps and the ones illustrating the issue if available; I cannot attach pictures obviously because I don't know when the crash will occur

Просмотры
Комментарии