Все Категории

Tournament page not loading on PC

Поиск
23 июль 2023, 11:5523.07.23

I play raid on my mobile phones (android and iOS), on my ipad and on my PC. Everything works everywhere, except the tournament page on my PC.

i

No matter the account I use, no matter how much time I wait, I just get this black screen with "Tournaments" on the top, two thinking rotating circles in the middle. I can do whatever I want (reinstall the game, log out and in again, switch account...), it has simply never worked.

I tried opening a case ingame but only answer was to check my internet connection. I use wifi on all my devices, the same wifi, play on 2 phones, 1 tablet and 1 PC and everything works fine, again, on all devices except this (tournament pages on pc). So no, the problem is not my internet connection.

When I browse the internet I find other people complaining about it but so far, no solutions. The only workaround I have found is to login on my phone check the tournament thing and switch accounts again. But I would rather keep the accounts the way they are instead of switching accounts everytime I need to check the tournament pages.

Просмотры
Комментарии