Все Категории

Lost items bug

Lost items bug

Поиск
22 май 2019, 00:4522.05.19

Lost items bug

So I recently purchased one of the 10 void shard packs and ended up getting two of the same champion that I liked, I equipped my entire set of regen gear X4 that I had been saving and my only 2, 5 star speed gear to said champion. I then used the other champion as food to level the skills of the other. They were both level one and i had no way of knowing which champion had the gear equipped and I didn’t have the money to Unequip the gear so I figured there would be some system to prevent items from just disappearing. Needless to say I used the wrong champion and all of the gear disappeared. 

Is there any way to implement a warning message, or prevent people from using champions with gear attached to them as “food” to prevent this? There was no warning or indication that I would lose items from this.

Also can I be compensated for lost items or returned the items that were lost? I feel like this is a game related issue that needs to be fixed. As a customer who spends a good amount of money on the game I would like at least the lost gear returned..

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
22 май 2019, 09:4922.05.19

Excellent suggestion! I've had this happen a number of times and now end up not using anyone I pull as I can't gear them to test through fear of the same happening.

A warning would be awesome! Won't remove the crazy cash requirement to remove an item but better to have to spend silver to remove or wait rather than lose top gear you might have used for testing heroes.