Все Категории

Missing items from my IN BOX

Поиск
13 май 2019, 12:2413.05.19

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I hope so,for 3 Months now I have been waiting for something to be done about my Missing Items. When I first sent in a Support Ticket it didnt take long for me to receive a reply and I started conversing with a Support Agent  giving them the information requested,then for some reason someone new answered my reply ticket telling me to write my problem on the Forums under Technical Support and they then closed my Support Ticket. I sent another Support Ticket in for the Agent I was previously speaking to, another Agent answered that Closed my Ticket told me to write in the forums Stating They Where Very Busy and to take Screen Shots of my Problem, do you read what people write? or is it that you really want SCREEN SHOTS OF AN EMPTY IN BOX ? I understand that you are busy but I have been patiently waiting for Three months now and I am Still waiting for my Purchased Items that went missing to be replaced, surly I deserve to have this issue resolved after so long.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
15 май 2019, 16:4715.05.19
Same happened to me but I have missing 3000 gems and 1000 energy and I guess  that's from overflow from full storage, like new items replace the oldest one. That should never happen especially with 100 euro value of product that's says has 95 days untill expire. I should at least get some message like, " hey Dumas you're gonna lose your gems" but no, they enjoy when we lose stuff like that and do nothing because they are knowingly rely on our mistakes so we buy stuff again.