BUGS AFTER UPDATE

on fiber light speed internet

playing on bluestacks

desktop-TOGDBF9. 

Acer, 

Nitro NP515-51, 

intel(R)core(TM)I7-8550U CPU@180GHz, 

1992mhz, 4 core(s), 8 logical processors 

TITLE: "HUGE PROBLEMS WITH UPDATE 1.7" needs addressing from the devs techs whoever just needs to be asap.... 

"Disrcription"

after Update 1.7 there is three major problems that people need to have fixed

1: click on any dungeon, campaign stages or arena play for more than 3 hours you will have more then the odd freeze in the game here and there you will get them all the time at my last count was about 5 times i two hours of playing, the count before that was 7 in two hours, it is very random and happens without warning with the loading screen freezing. its freezing in multiple different dungeons and campaign stages. you can lose energy in both when its loading in the stages and freezes or when it's going out of the stage it can do the same thing. to date i have lost about 1340 energy since the update before it i lost none 

2: arena boots you out, same thing as the first play for long enough you can see its not as it was before the update, before the update there was none now its random but at my last two counts it was 3 times for two hours and the second was 5 times for two hours. when you finish a battle in arena win or lose it kicks you out of the fight to the re-log in pop up page which you can't do either way Or it freezes at the loading screen and you have to restart the game again, and whether you press or re-log or not it just keeps coming back either way that cause's you to lose a arena coins and the fight 

and 3: i like many other people have lost items from our inventory's before and after the update that just disappeared out of there like my devine life gloves that you can see are missing from my inventory, i had to try and find a replacement be can only find a green one so far. some items of which were bought from the store with actual money and others that were in-game rewards, nothing isn't being resolved by anybody we'er being ignored from the mods, community managers and the in game support..... Who do you contact if the support isn't really supporting us???? idk because gods not picking up either 

for all of this you surely can't go through every account in the game and reimburse that spacific person what they lost your company doesn't have enough devs and techs to do that, i don't think anyway. You would have unaffected people saying i lost this and i lost that when really they lost nothing so i think everybody should get an even cut across the board 1000 energy for all, we should get 100-200 coins each and a free devine set of our own choosing so nobody is left complaining about i didn't get this or i didn't get that. 

please voice your opinions and bugs about the update in the replies, the more the mods see this post the more they will tell the dev team there was problems with the update and get it fixed for us all the more replies the better. thanks all 

tecn9ne

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
8 май 2019, 19:3708.05.19

i just had three disconnections after trying to enter a dungeon this is when i click the 12 energy for the dungeon 

that was sitting loading with that loading icon in the middle for about 30 40 seconds then either this screen pops up 

every time i click retry it just pops up again and again, its either that screen or this one with support 

no matter how you try and get around it to get back to the arena dungeon or campaign stage it won't let you it keeps coming back again and again not letting you back in so you're forced to restart the game which in turn makes you lose energy if you were in a dungeon or a campaign or if you were in a arena you lose the fight and the coin it cost to enter that fight 

please do something to fix these problems they are so F'en annoying and is costing alot of energy and arena coins 

thanks 

tecn9ne
8 май 2019, 21:4008.05.19
I've been having the same issue for hours except I can't even get inside the game. I get this message every time I attempt to login. I've tried to clear cache, even reinstalled the game, restarted my phone. No change, same message. Please fix.
8 май 2019, 22:0908.05.19
So many bugs and wasted energy, clan boss keys... Thanks for "fixing" the game...
9 май 2019, 02:5509.05.19
Two weeks in a row- finish the weekly quests, zero rewards...
9 май 2019, 04:1109.05.19
my problems only started after the 1.7 update :( 
16 май 2019, 00:0116.05.19
16 май 2019, 00:01(отредактировано)
iR_stona said:

my problems only started after the 1.7 update :( 
Same here
16 май 2019, 05:4416.05.19

Dungeon ever since update only awards small potions abdxthats after level 40 still and 3 attempts.

20 май 2019, 09:2120.05.19

why have the game freezing issue's not been fixed already? Ever since the update 1.7 went live everybody and there dogs that play the game have been hit with game freezes after game freezes then after the so called fix went live about a week or so ago i've still had issue after issue with the game, 

freezing aside the compensation was a joke especially considering the problem is still happening and people like myself are actually worried to do things in the game because we don't want to lose more resources e.g energy, arena coins and now with freezing happening while you're trying to upgrade artifacts silver. 

I don't know if the game was intended to be another facebook type thing in a game but that is pretty much what it has turned in to after the update lol because that's all anybody is doing now on most of the chat channel's lol its turned in to digital facebook without the photos got everything else though trolls, spam to my personal favorite (not!) swearing and degrading there fellow gamer's with foul language the whole nine 

regards 

concerned raid enthusiast