Все Категории

Hope's Hearten skill. Extend the duratin of buff by 1 turn doesn't work with "Block damage" buff.

Hope's Hearten skill. Extend the duratin of buff by 1 turn doesn't work with "Block damage" buff.

Поиск
8 май 2019, 10:3008.05.19

Device: Samsung Galaxy A3;

WTR (way to reproduce an issue):

Step 1: Go to any Battle (campagn, donjon, Arena,etc);

Step 2: Select any stage

Step 3: Choose a team with Hope and a champion which has a skill with [Block damage] ;

Step 4: During the battle, apply a buff [Block damage] and activate the Hope's Hearten Skill.

Description:

Since the update 1.7  with the modification of the masteries:

I assume that Hope's Hearten skill has gotten the same modification, it not extend [Block Damage] buff and i suspect it's the same with [Unkillable] and [Revivie on Death] (i have no way to verify these).

In this example Rushcard the tower has [Block damage] buff for 2 turns and [Continuous Heal] buff for 2 turns,

After the Hope's Hearten Skill, Rushcard the tower has [Continuous Heal] buff  enabled for 3 turns whereas [Block damage] buff still enabled for 2 turns.

However i don't know if it was expected with the update or if it's a bug.

I Hope (lol) that it's a bug because it's an important skill for my team, without it "Hope" is useless for my composition.

Have a good day, 

Your game is very nice  Keep it up ! 

(Sorry for the mistakes my english is not the best  )

Просмотры
Комментарии