Все Категории

bought energy and items missing

Поиск
7 май 2019, 01:3107.05.19

trying to get more potions from the force dungeon but the stupid thing keeps loading up to a point then just stops 

it gets stuck the dungeon doesn't open so i have to restart the game it starts up and i have 10 less energy from before i started, so its not starting but still taking the energy cost for the dungeon.... that is bullshit considering i had to pay for the energy with actual money, its done this to me today about 15-20 times since the game updated this has been happening alot i don't appreciate having to pay for energy that the game can just bug out at anytime and have this happen randomly. It sucks that the support in game is totally none existing 

i have been waiting for almost a week now for a response to my ticket about missing items from my inventory that just disappeared out of the blue after i bought it from the store, the devine life set i got the gloves changed from the 5 star epic piece to a 3 star uncommon glove... I don't understand where it went or what happened to it and the two set piece's that was a reward that disappeared, i need some answers please 

thank you 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
7 май 2019, 08:4107.05.19

wtf its happening over and over again in campaign to.... plarium fix your sh#t guys come on you're making enough money from the players to run a small country, you should be able to fix a little bug like this.... Frozen again and again lost energy 

it just sits there not loading??? What am i supposed to do when it happens any suggestion would be appreciated at this point 

7 май 2019, 14:3307.05.19

wtf seriously.. This sh#t keeps F'en happening something the techs done when fixing all the masteries and whatever else they done stuffed it all up, congratulations you broke the game. 

I'm a new player of about two weeks and in that time i bought items from the store which have since disappeared from my inventory before you ask no i didn't delete or sell the items simply put one minute it was there when i went to get the remaining piece's to put on another champion it was gone, 

i've tried numerous ways to try and get the devs/mods or gm to look into my case from the first day after it happened which was four days ago for the items being missing with no response what so ever, in other games i've played and put money into the devs and mods were on the ball straight away they didn't just ignore the paying customer player base. 

This freezing loading screen absolutely 100% has been caused by the update, before that it was fine it never froze once after the update it has happened more and more often at random times. It will let me do three campaign stage's it might freeze on the 4th 5th 6th 7th or even the tenth randomly freezing on the 11th.. fix it asap 

I've lost about 300-450 energy because of this bug energy i actually paid for on the limited 60% off deal for energy rubys and coin it cost me $25.00 nzd which imo is alot of money and the items cost $34.99 i've bought other stuff as well which adds up to well over 50 dollar's i've never put so much money into a game before please don't make me regret it, 

i would really like to keep playing and getting stuff from the store still but if stuff like this keeps happening without being fixed immediately i don't think i can keep playing and donating in all good conscience. i would just be cutting off my nose despite my face and wasting money into a game that doesn't really care about the players just the money and the bottom line. 

I realize plarium is a business and business's have to make a profit, but at the end of the day when its all is said and done they are just taking advantage of us all. "selling us all stuff we don't really need" We're all like the dog chasing their tails... endless chasng of something we will never catch so we keep chasing in the hopes that we might get it

i

7 май 2019, 16:3507.05.19
7 май 2019, 16:36(отредактировано)

wooohooo happened again much awesomeness support in this game ..... NOT!!!! i'm going to post on here everytime it happens atleast until i get a response from the mods or a gm

7 май 2019, 17:3807.05.19

going into arena this time no energy lost i lost an arena coin during the event....