Все Категории

missing items please help

Поиск
4 май 2019, 00:1604.05.19

the other day the devine life set was on sale for $34.99nzd i think, anyway i bought the set of four piece's from the shop i put two piece's on a champion and left the other two piece's in my armory, today i went to go and put the other two piece's on another champion but there was only the boots there the 5 star gloves are gone and a green one has replaced it somehow, before you ask i have checked all other champions no i didn't sell the items the tabs are always kept closed so that can't happen, all the other tabs for different sets are always closed unless i'm doing something inside that spacific tab then that one and that one alone is open all others i keep closed so i don't get confused about what i'm doing in each armor/weapon tabs..... 

After noticing that one piece was missing from my inventory i checked all the other tabs and opened them all up to find that the gloves were not the only piece missing, i found that one piece from the "set: shield" a reward set i got for leveling up i think and one piece from the "set: relentless" everything else is where it should be apart from those three piece's of equipment, i know 100% i did not delete or sell them can i get a dev/gm or somebody to check my account to find out where the items went to please? I done a ticket to the support on the game but nobody is getting back to me as you can imagine i'm not the happiest to find out something i've payed good money for has grown leg's up and walked out my inventory. 

here is a ss of the three piece's i have for the devine life set, two on the champion and one in the vault. One piece missing from the relentless set and the other piece missing from the shield set is up abit from that it didn't fit in the picture 

Please help 

regards 

frustrated gamer

Просмотры
Комментарии