Все Категории

Spirithost's Drop Rate

Spirithost's Drop Rate

Поиск
25 апр. 2019, 02:4425.04.19

Spirithost's Drop Rate

Hey all! 

I've spent about 3 days and over 1000 energy solely on chapter 4 trying to farm Spirithost. My goal is to get to RK eventually, but I'm stuck at chapter 4 trying to get her. 

I've been farming food while I'm there so it's not a complete waste, but I know for a fact other rares drop significantly more than this one. 

I can't try it on hard as I'm not strong enough to beat the game. I want to be on a good curve as I progress through the game as well and have RK for late stages of hard and brutal as well. 

I know others have grabbed her on occasion, but her drop rate may be bugged. 
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
25 апр. 2019, 04:2625.04.19

HERRRRRM said:

Hey all! 

I've spent about 3 days and over 1000 energy solely on chapter 4 trying to farm Spirithost. My goal is to get to RK eventually, but I'm stuck at chapter 4 trying to get her. 

I've been farming food while I'm there so it's not a complete waste, but I know for a fact other rares drop significantly more than this one. 

I can't try it on hard as I'm not strong enough to beat the game. I want to be on a good curve as I progress through the game as well and have RK for late stages of hard and brutal as well. 

I know others have grabbed her on occasion, but her drop rate may be bugged. 

Hi!

I already tested in couple a days ago in hard mode stage 6 i got one its works.