Все Категории

Heroes start a NEW round already being damaged as if they were hit with 'Destroy' set forever

Heroes start a NEW round already being damaged as if they were hit with 'Destroy' set forever

Поиск
21 апр. 2019, 10:0521.04.19

Hi all!

I tried to search for my issue and consult with other gamers in a chat, but did not find anything regarding my case, so decided to report it as a bug. 

Device: Lenovo TB X704-L

WTR:

Step 1: Click BATTLE red button on the main screen

Step 2: Select 'Campaign' 

Step 3: Choose any campaign, in my example it is 'Kaerok Castle' 

Step 4: Choose any stage, in my example it is 'Stage 1' and click 'Battle' 

Step 5: Select those Heroes for the round (not all of champions in my collection, just some of them) that will have reduced HP and will be 'damaged by default' from the very beginning of the round. In my case these are: Fellhound, Elhain, Shaman, Jizoh. 

Step 6: Click 'Start' on the 'VS' screen. 

Expected result: round start and chosen champions have full HP

Actual result (bug): round starts with reduced HP as if the heroes have been hit with enemy's 'Destroy' set. See the attached screens. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
21 апр. 2019, 13:2121.04.19

abmaksim said:

Hi all!

I tried to search for my issue and consult with other gamers in a chat, but did not find anything regarding my case, so decided to report it as a bug. 

Device: Lenovo TB X704-L

WTR:

Step 1: Click BATTLE red button on the main screen

Step 2: Select 'Campaign' 

Step 3: Choose any campaign, in my example it is 'Kaerok Castle' 

Step 4: Choose any stage, in my example it is 'Stage 1' and click 'Battle' 

Step 5: Select those Heroes for the round (not all of champions in my collection, just some of them) that will have reduced HP and will be 'damaged by default' from the very beginning of the round. In my case these are: Fellhound, Elhain, Shaman, Jizoh. 

Step 6: Click 'Start' on the 'VS' screen. 

Expected result: round start and chosen champions have full HP

Actual result (bug): round starts with reduced HP as if the heroes have been hit with enemy's 'Destroy' set. See the attached screens. 

Hi!

Thank you for your report. Its a known issue and already forwarded to devs. Its something wrong with Decrease max hp skill or set.

Please be patient until it will be fixed. 

Thank you