Все Категории

Cant tap anything after tutorial and new champion acquired happened at the same time

Cant tap anything after tutorial and new champion acquired happened at the same time

Поиск
17 апр. 2019, 08:4517.04.19

Iphone 6

I.O.S.12.2

I had just finished the first level on “Sewers of Arnoc”, and i had gotten a prompt asking if I’d like to check out the clan system. When i said yes, i was shown a page letting me know i had gotten a new champion. Since the tutorial for the clan system was happening at the same time, I couldn’t hit x on the new character screen, or touch where the tutorial wanted me to tap. I only had to restart the game to get out of it, but it should still probably be fixed.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
18 апр. 2019, 04:3518.04.19

Daiyor said:

Iphone 6

I.O.S.12.2

I had just finished the first level on “Sewers of Arnoc”, and i had gotten a prompt asking if I’d like to check out the clan system. When i said yes, i was shown a page letting me know i had gotten a new champion. Since the tutorial for the clan system was happening at the same time, I couldn’t hit x on the new character screen, or touch where the tutorial wanted me to tap. I only had to restart the game to get out of it, but it should still probably be fixed.

Hi!

Thank you for your feedback could make screenshot and or video from this if still issue still persit.