Все Категории

Missing units from inventory

Поиск
2 апр. 2019, 19:5302.04.19

Hello,

I just noticed that units I've received are missing from my inventory. When the screen popped up for a "new" Heiress, I was surprised since I had received her already (yesterday I think). When I looked closer, I noticed that my Executioner was missing as well.

Is this a regular thing? What is being done about it? What else have people noticed missing?

This is a serious issue, as any game that charges the crazy amount of money that this game charges had better be able to keep track of my inventory. Anything less is stealing.
Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
3 апр. 2019, 04:5803.04.19

Glarus said:

Hello,

I just noticed that units I've received are missing from my inventory. When the screen popped up for a "new" Heiress, I was surprised since I had received her already (yesterday I think). When I looked closer, I noticed that my Executioner was missing as well.

Is this a regular thing? What is being done about it? What else have people noticed missing?

This is a serious issue, as any game that charges the crazy amount of money that this game charges had better be able to keep track of my inventory. Anything less is stealing.

Hi 

Please check your inbox may that champ landed there. If you not find please raise ticket  to our support. 

3 апр. 2019, 16:4903.04.19
Hi. I did check my inbox, I thought the same thing. But the unit isn't there. I submitted a ticket through the game, we'll see what happens.
3 апр. 2019, 17:1603.04.19
3 апр. 2019, 17:17(отредактировано)

Some dude called Oleg will just tell you to come back here and raise the issue again. The ticket system in this game is a joke, and I'm an ex-WoW player, so that's saying something!