Все Категории

Clan Boss reward disappeard

Поиск
25 фев. 2019, 19:0025.02.19

After the update the game is unstabel and keeps crashing. Support is not working. At the moment i wanted to collect my clanboss rewards the game crashed and the rewards disappeard. After a restart i checked my inventar and my box. Nothing there

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
Agent Drew Technical Support
26 фев. 2019, 11:0926.02.19

Hi!

We had a rough post-update period as the online increased dramatically and the game server was a bit overloaded. Right now the game developers are working on the improvements for the game server and I hope that you will notice that the number of disconnects caused by the server reduced.

The rewards are added to a player at the moment when he taps on the Claim button.
If you don't see the reward in the Clan Boss screen, it means that it was already added to your account.

Sorry for the temporary inconvenience and thank you for helping us to improve the game!

24 апр. 2019, 13:3824.04.19

That's exactly what he said. 

He tried to claim, but couldn't because game crashed while he was trying to log in.

Which I assume when he tried again the claim window was over.

But only my 2cents. Same thing almost happened to me thus ending up on this thread. 

25 апр. 2019, 04:2225.04.19

Henry8th said:

That's exactly what he said. 

He tried to claim, but couldn't because game crashed while he was trying to log in.

Which I assume when he tried again the claim window was over.

But only my 2cents. Same thing almost happened to me thus ending up on this thread. 

Hi!

Please check your inbox that reward may landed there.