Все Категории

Epics must be useful SOMEWHERE

Поиск
13 нояб. 2019, 22:3713.11.19

Epics do not have to all be balanced. There will always the the Julianas, Skullcrushers, and Madame Serrises of epics. And there will always be the less good ones.That is the law of RNG. But no epic should be USELESS. 

Take Teshada for example:

Savage Fury [DEF][ATK]

Attacks 1 enemy. Places a 50% [Increase ATK] buff on this Champion for 2 turns if this attack is critical.

Maximum Carnage (Cooldown: 4 turns)

Attacks 3 times at random. Each hit has a 50% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.

Spirit Appeasement [DEF][ATK]

Attacks one enemy. Revives a random ally with 40% HP in this attack kills an enemy.

Aura

Increases Ally SPD in Faction Crypts by 20%.

She is USELESS. I am not asking to make her great, I just want some area where she can at least hold her own. For example:

Maximum Carnage: Attacks 3 times at random. Each hit has a 50% chance of placing a 50% [Heal Reduction] debuff for 2 turns.

See, it's not great.All I did was change the 25% weaken debuff to a 50% heal reduction debuff. But it makes her VIABLE in Spirit Keep for f2P players who do not have a full team of legos. 

And you know what? Teshada is bad. I know she is bad and I am not asking to change that because those are the rules of RNG. Sometimes you luck out, and sometimes you don't.

But now she is VIABLE in a certain area.

So here is my question to you, Plarium:

Is it possible to go over the bad epics and alter their skills just a bit so they can at least be okay in ONE AREA? 

This could simply involve adding a [Steal Buff] or a [Remove Buff] or a [Heal Reduction] to a champion's A2 so they can be at least usable in one area.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
13 нояб. 2019, 23:4113.11.19

I agree.

There is many such bad "epics". Sometimes they are so reckless... For example Maeve. She has to put her A1 first with sleep debuf (1 turn) to activate stun debuf from A2 next... But if she don't put stun, then she disactivate sleep from enemy. And to use her A3 debuf (block revive) she has to be sure that target will be killed from this, and to make this debuf sense, there have to be someone in enemy team with revive skill. 

It's so retarded...

14 нояб. 2019, 15:0814.11.19
14 нояб. 2019, 15:08(отредактировано)
As far as i remember Teshada was a fusion Hero. Hard to get but totally useless. Like most fusion epics.
14 нояб. 2019, 22:4514.11.19
14 нояб. 2019, 22:46(отредактировано)
I agree. There should be no useless epics. Fusion or not, epic characters should have at least one use that does not involve being sacrificed as fodder.
15 нояб. 2019, 02:3515.11.19

Well according to their announcements all the concerns in here are supposedly being fixed with their next update. Idk when that is or how accurate but that is what they said. Additionally your gonna have useless champs on all rarities, it's just going to happen. The rarity is the amount of utility represented by a champion. You will find that the lower ones have a very limited field of capabilities. Higher have much more and stronger versions. 

So it rarity does not make a champion good. And if you think it does look at card games. A legendary or epic can have 0 value. And that can just be stats, the fact something else does the job better or just it doesnt synergize with the comp. 

As for teshada I could see her being used on icegolem or spider. It's not the end of the world but she can be a potential lifeline/damage. Again, someone can do it better but when she is what you have you are stuck with it. 

15 нояб. 2019, 11:4815.11.19
To me, more than 80% of the epics are useless. Add that to the useless legendaries, every Sacred shard has maybe an 75% of being a 4 or 5 star chicken. The loot pool is currently very diluted. Some epics have A1 type skills for all 3 abilities. It would be great if they fixed the current champions before adding more.
15 нояб. 2019, 12:5615.11.19
The longer you play the worse it gets. Nice concept.
25 нояб. 2019, 14:3325.11.19

I allready suggested the following formula in a few places other then this forum.

- No Legendary should be worse then a good Epic

- No Epic should be worse then a good Rare

- No Rare should be worse then a good Uncommon

- No Uncommon should be worse then a good Common*

I meant this as rough guidelines but considering the drop rates I think this is a reasonable request.

*Nobody really cares about Uncommons and Commons because they drop so easily. I just put it in for sake of a complete list. Epics and Legos are obviously the most important ones.
25 нояб. 2019, 15:5525.11.19
I've just pulled today my two awesome epic vault guardians! Lady Etessa, and Lich! How lucky I am! 
26 нояб. 2019, 20:1926.11.19

Rughes said:

I've just pulled today my two awesome epic vault guardians! Lady Etessa, and Lich! How lucky I am! 

Yep!

I am now a proud owner of Teshada, Bushi, Excruciator, AND Bloodfeather!

Hooray...