Все Категории

Worst Luck ever.

Worst Luck ever.

Поиск
21 дек. 2022, 11:3021.12.22

Worst Luck ever.

Has anyone else out there had the feeling they are just not meant to play.      So I do understand how new to the game I am, and how long the games been around.  With that said, why in bloody hell does this game hate me!  I can't get any real decent champ draws at all. Wish things weren't so luck based random summons and pay to get. Which I have put the very little I could afford into the game and no luck on summons at all!    Anyone else out there as unlucky as me! I can't even battle in the new spots and gather those rss I really need to better my crap champs because my crappy champions can't heat the first guy.  Ahhhh it's driving me crazy!!! I log way more then enough hours I put in a decent amount of money to pay my part in the game, and still crap after crap after crap.         sorry for my rant and cry baby outburst y'all.         Just get frustrated that I can't get better unless I have better but cant seem to get it!        

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
dthorne04Moderator
21 дек. 2022, 20:5621.12.22

Hi there :)

So, a lot of the early game can be frustrating and it's definitely fine to feel that way. My first epics were downright awful. But there's a lot we can do in terms of being efficient with taking our best champions to 60, getting masteries on them with our first 800 gems and just trying to stay focused on getting that first team of 5 for dungeons (especially Dragon) going when we can.

Why don't you stop over in https://plarium.com/forum/en/raid-shadow-legends/674_game-discussion/ when you get a chance, post your builds, roster and see if we can't get something going for you? :)