Все Категории

Taras and Marichka guaranteed event

Поиск
13 дек. 2022, 13:2313.12.22

HI. i propose to make a guaranteed even for Taras. all donations during event to go on Ukrainian military help donations.

Taras is top 1 nuker in game now))) everyone will be happy))

https://youtu.be/AFRDY_iDZfg

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
13 дек. 2022, 16:0313.12.22

Please explain what you mean by "all donations during event to go on Ukrainian military help donations"? As far as I know there aren't currently any "donations" made to Plarium. 

Are you suggesting that the $$ Plarium makes during this event would be donated to Ukraine? 

Or are you suggesting anyone making a donation of XXX dollars would receive Taras and all proceeds would go to Ukraine? 

Please don't think I am being confrontational. I don't believe English is your first language so I'm trying
to understand your suggestion.  

13 дек. 2022, 16:3913.12.22
Kankle69

Please explain what you mean by "all donations during event to go on Ukrainian military help donations"? As far as I know there aren't currently any "donations" made to Plarium. 

Are you suggesting that the $$ Plarium makes during this event would be donated to Ukraine? 

Or are you suggesting anyone making a donation of XXX dollars would receive Taras and all proceeds would go to Ukraine? 

Please don't think I am being confrontational. I don't believe English is your first language so I'm trying
to understand your suggestion.  

thats right

dthorne04Moderator
13 дек. 2022, 16:5113.12.22

Hi there, 

Moved this to Tavern since it's veering into a topic outside of the game.

I can't say I know plans for something like this to happen, and I don't think it's something that will either. 

13 дек. 2022, 18:1413.12.22
dthorne04

Hi there, 

Moved this to Tavern since it's veering into a topic outside of the game.

I can't say I know plans for something like this to happen, and I don't think it's something that will either. 

i propose this. think its a nice idea