Все Категории

Some suggestions for raid.

Поиск
18 май 2022, 11:4118.05.22

Hi! I'm back! I used to be a pretty active member of the community, then just stopped. I played other games, including some games very similar to raid. Some suggestions to make the gameplay a bit better!

1. "Defender mode"

This would basically be a mode, where four champions that are 2x, 3x stronger than your champions in terms of hp and attack would attack your dungeon, where you could organize the first two waves and maybe the boss.

2. No level reset.

None of the other games I played had a level reset when raising level cap, so it seems a bit unreasonable to me to do so. Level cap shouldn't reset levels, especially for your starter, as in early game, it just completely cripples your grinding. Maybe reseting ascesion potion stars or halfing the level would be a compromise?

3. Maybe guarenteed epic

In the tutorial, I feel like there should be a fairly rare champion for your second pool, not a random sniper. This makes the game much more fun at the beginning. Even if the epic is complete trash, the fact that beginners pulled an epic would make the fun much more fun to them.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
18 май 2022, 11:4818.05.22
19 май 2022, 05:42(отредактировано)

Champion rarity is more important then order. Whenever I level rare food in barbarian faction wars, the rare food will get revived instead of Shield Guard when doing auto, even if he's slot 1 or 2.

JCPenneyKiosk