Все Категории

I give up

I give up

Поиск
8 май 2022, 07:1608.05.22

I give up

Well I'm sick and tired of getting the same champions over and over. What's the point of continuing when plarium just don't give a flying f*%$*. As to whether or not you get a good champion.  There only interests lie in the money that's put across the counter.  The other mater is do they care if you work your but off to get good artifacts...no they don't...you cannot even get a decent artifact when you do the higher levels in the game. It just seems to me they now this but don't give a rats ....# and now I'm wondering if I should stay in the game.  When I'm not happy with the rip off's. Just not fair game play. Sorry if you don't like what I wrote but stiff.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
8 май 2022, 07:4008.05.22

Where are you game wise to say such ? (helps understanding your PoV and nothing else)

There is tons of campaign rare + starter + freebies to get you started (my experience 11 days in )

Sure i've yet to pull anything worth mentionning , even after hunting down every easy sacred shard i could get following missions , quests and challenges ... 

Could you give more context because i fail to see how getting duplicates early/mid game matters much ...

8 май 2022, 07:4108.05.22

Unfortunately, the thing about Raid is that it is massively a game of chance.  While some of these chances are quite transparent (such as shard pulls), there's a lot of things in the game that are not, and I wish that Plarium did a better job at putting those numbers out.

For example, there's only 30% chance of a 6 star artifact from Dragon 25, and a 13% chance of it being legendary.  If it's a boots and you are looking for speed as the primary stat, then you have a 14% chance of that spawning.  If you want it to be part of the speed set then that is a 11% chance.  All in all, this makes finding a 6 star legendary speed boots from the speed set incrediably small.  From an artifact point of view you really have to be mentally ready to assume that you will be doing thousands of runs to find some decent gear.

To me, this is why it is very important to take advantage of the events that are guaranteed.  For example, Doom tower each month has a set of guaranteed rewards (shards and chickens), so having a team to complete that is important.  Every month there is usually also a fragment/fusion event which nets a gauranteed legendary, so having the resouces for that is also important.  This is also the only time that I pull shards, to complete the associated events.  It's also when I farm dragon the most.

I find that when you approach the game around the guaranteed events, then it becomes less of a headache for me.  The incidental luck from the randomness becomes an unexpected benefit, rather than something that I define my enjoyment from

8 май 2022, 10:0308.05.22

i

Well if you fail to see  how then look at my mid game champions this is what they have been giving me most of time. And sick and tied of it. They seem to think it's funny to blatant rip most people off . With there dodgy drop rates and artifacts that don't drop. Even when you win a tournament.

8 май 2022, 12:2108.05.22

That is your vault, but what about the champions outside the vault?  Also, it sounds like you are very much in the early game phase.  Which starter champ did you select, and have you farmed up Warmaiden and Spirit Host from the champaigns?  If you also have High Khatun from the daily login rewards, that is a very good team that should get you to mid to late Silver Arena, as well as quite far in Dragon.

Also, I see 10 void rare champions there.  When did you pull 10 void shards and why.  Was it for an event?  You should only pull during a 2x event at this stage of the game

dthorne04Moderator
8 май 2022, 16:4608.05.22
barryrayner1962

i

Well if you fail to see  how then look at my mid game champions this is what they have been giving me most of time. And sick and tied of it. They seem to think it's funny to blatant rip most people off . With there dodgy drop rates and artifacts that don't drop. Even when you win a tournament.

Piggybacking on what Rose said: 

What does the rest of your vault and especially non vault champs look like? Depending on what you have ready, a lot of these vault champs pictured could be used as food to take up your stronger champions. 

As Rose pointed out, it's quite likely that you're at a point where you should just be opening shards during 2x's, so if you're not that's definitely one change you should make. 

What dungeons are you farming?

8 май 2022, 22:5708.05.22

I see 8 pairs of rare champs he can put into Faction Guardians to improve his faction teams.  Its small, but a step in the right direction.  This game is all about small steps building on each other.     

8 май 2022, 23:5508.05.22

Tons of food to 4star stuff 

Tons of dupes to boost faction guardians 

and we've yet to see his non vault ! 

9 май 2022, 23:0709.05.22

i

i

i

i

9 май 2022, 23:0909.05.22

And they tell me my champions are no good. Huh. Then tell me were I'm going wrong.

9 май 2022, 23:1709.05.22

I'm pretty sure we already told you where you're going wrong in the last thread you created.

Stop trying to force your teams to work. Just build a Dragon 20 team and farm that for the next three months, until you get decent gear.

9 май 2022, 23:2409.05.22
kramaswamy.kr

I'm pretty sure we already told you where you're going wrong in the last thread you created.

Stop trying to force your teams to work. Just build a Dragon 20 team and farm that for the next three months, until you get decent gear.

@barryrayner1962 .....  Its good advice.  I got stuck in the same thing.  Trying to do too much.   Dragon 20 will bring the gear you need.  You have good champs.  It will all fall into place.  

11 май 2022, 09:5811.05.22

You have some nice champs there, off the top of my head from a quick look i saw magnarr, alure, dhukk, melga, toragi- all end game viable. Some other champs are great for midgame too (apothecary, zargala, vergis, kael)

You also have a great spider champ with ultimate galek.

You have the basis for a basic clan boss team as well.

I dont know what level dragon you are on, but as other have mentioned gear is important so try and build a team to beat dragon 20 and farm it ..a lot. You have the champs to be taking down dragon 20 and once geared the champs to get the nightmare chests which will help get better champions.

12 май 2022, 05:3512.05.22

Hi BenHuyAmon. It's not so much that I don't have good champions. I have some great champions.  (But)  they don't have the speed that I require them to have. I have completed the campaign up to the the last boss on nightmare but cannot get the boss as I'm killed half way through.  I also have some a full storage of artifacts that range from six Star legendary epic and rare.. and don't except anything lower. I also have done dragon 20 firenight 18 ice golem 18. Minotaur's labyrinth all the way to the end and the potion keeps all to the end. And still don't have the speed I need for the arena 

12 май 2022, 06:3112.05.22

^^^ farm speed boots on campaign (brutal) if you dont have speed boots, ignore people telling you not to

I started off with speed boots from campaign.