Все Категории

Reaction accessories. Really?

Поиск
9 март 2021, 18:2409.03.21

75% chance when 3 are equipped to change a critical hit into a normal hit. Obscenely overpowered.

Can appreciate you trying something to change the meta and how teams are typically geared and used. Some diversity in the type of teams used in the arena is welcome IMO. But those numbers are way too high.

10% on each item is substantial enough. Maybe too high even then!

Good luck killing duchess' and krisk's when they have those accessories on. 

Right idea but poor execution. Nerf before even being introduced is what I would say about this one.

Everything else about the proposed CVC sounds exciting. Provided the algorithm you use for match ups truly does pit you against clans around your level and not drastically below or above. :|

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
9 март 2021, 18:3809.03.21

So where are these new items anyway , I dont see them anywhere that I can get to

10 март 2021, 09:0310.03.21
FluffyPudding

So where are these new items anyway , I dont see them anywhere that I can get to

They  will  be  in  tier  silver  of  arena  bizarre,  so  you  need  12  gold  fully  maxed  and  geared  level  60  legendaries  to  climb  to  buy  them.

This  will  make  the  arena  gap  even  wider.  I  will  probably  give  up  on  arena  stuff  when  this  comes  out  because  its  a  struggle  to  complete  throuth  bronze  as  it  is.

10 март 2021, 09:5110.03.21

For what I understand, they intend it to be op in order for a clan of whales that are matched together will fight for it. 

And they said the more you beat the other clan, the bigger the point difference, the better rewards. So it means whales should be willing to go all-in to get better rewards. Probably better quality of these accessories too. 

10 март 2021, 10:0010.03.21

I'm personally witholding my opinion untill I see how it's implemented, it does lookworrisome on paper but let's wait and see

10 март 2021, 13:2610.03.21
Wild amazonian

They  will  be  in  tier  silver  of  arena  bizarre,  so  you  need  12  gold  fully  maxed  and  geared  level  60  legendaries  to  climb  to  buy  them.

This  will  make  the  arena  gap  even  wider.  I  will  probably  give  up  on  arena  stuff  when  this  comes  out  because  its  a  struggle  to  complete  throuth  bronze  as  it  is.

I already dont worry about Arena ,,,  STUCK IN BRONZE TIER I ,,,,,

Fighting teams with 2 or 3 LEGOS fully assended with 900 points, 

got to tier II a few times 

only to hit a Wall of Solid teams of 60s , fully assended 

So I just go in ,, hit ESC and  Exit the fight ....

I am Lucky if I can win maybe one in ten .................

Not sure where all the ** BOT TEAMS ** are every one says are there 

because I dont see many of them

So it is Enter ,, ESC ,, Exit just to get the bonuses for missions  ....

OH WAIT , No NOT THE MISSIONS ,, i am STUCK at get to Bronze Tier II .......

Cant get out of Tier I ....

Will be Looking for another Game Shortly if this one looks to be Completely Frustrating 

in the near Future like it now appears to be

10 март 2021, 13:2910.03.21
FluffyPudding

They will be rewards for clan vs clan tournaments no where else at the moment has been said,  so only high level players in huge clans can get