Все Категории

Arena to silver for a new player.

Поиск
8 март 2021, 11:4508.03.21

Hi! I've played the game for nearly 2 months now and I'm stuck at getting to silver in the arena. Thanks to the recent summon boosts, I've aquired a couple decent epic champions (no legendaries, sadly enough) and I was wondering if someone more experienced could help me assemble a decent offence and defence party. My champions are: 

epic:

- romero (almost maxed, full ascension, lvl 53), shaman, high khatun, pitiless one, umbral enchantress, mausoleum mage, reinbeast, anax, fenax, galkut, hellgazer, vrask, warden, knight-errant

rare:

- elhain (maxed), mother superior, berserker, heiress, warmaiden, spirithost, galek, dilgot, pain keeper, doomscreech, boltsmith, some other that according to a few sites i use are b-rank/3-stars.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
8 март 2021, 12:1208.03.21
8 март 2021, 14:25(отредактировано)

With the summon boost, i get only rare chamions with blue shards. 😫

I get olso stuck in silver 2.

EDIT: now silver 1 😣

8 март 2021, 13:0508.03.21

High Khatun, Warmaiden, Elhain and Umbral Enchantress is probably the best team - though Fenax is worth considering as alternative/back-up to Elhain. As long as your Umbral is fast enough, with enough accuracy and defense, she can lock down the entire opposing team with her 2 turn AOE provoke, while Elhain/Fenax kills them.