Все Категории

Thanks for the anniversary gifts Plarium!

Поиск
2 март 2021, 17:2702.03.21

Much appreciated!

Will pull the shards im getting once the next champion chase is activate in hopes for that endgame champion.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
2 март 2021, 19:3902.03.21

Yes ty ty ty :))

2 март 2021, 20:3802.03.21

Bump i agree awesome job! Have a great time playing!

2 март 2021, 21:2302.03.21

I agree. Honestly from my point of view is this makes  up for a "MEH" christmas event

TY Plarium (RAID) for all the great FREEBIES   :D

Anyone who says this game  is  not FTP friendly is not right in the head

OracleCommunity Manager
4 март 2021, 16:0404.03.21

Guys, thank you for those kind words! It is so encouraging to see happy players! You inspire us to become better! Good vibes to all of you!

4 март 2021, 16:2704.03.21

I'm new to this game, but it most definitely is awesome. Been here a couple of weeks already and it's been a blast. Following the road map laid out for success. Thanks for a beautiful game. Environmental, character designs, story. Just in general a very beautiful game.

And thank you for the goodies man.

4 март 2021, 17:1504.03.21

thanks for the blue shards. hopefully we can get some more shards

4 март 2021, 20:5504.03.21

@ Kovaxx Welcome to the game :)

Honestly, I am a old player who has been around the block when it comes to MMO games and whats new

Raid Shadow Legends  is not  only "Financially" the most successful MMO on the market (as some power hitters enter this market trying to copy Raids success). But it is also extremely free to play friendly. I can only surmise that enough Whales give uber amounts of $$$$ so they can keep giving everyone Free rewards

No matter how you cut it, Its a great game and "everyone" will find somthing they like  here :) Good game to you Sir :)

5 март 2021, 20:0605.03.21
5 март 2021, 20:11(отредактировано)

This thread must be full of Plarium employees sitting around the watercooler giving reach arounds... 

It's not a great game, it has gaping holes and is in dire need of attention that Plarium is clearly unequipped to give. I would much rather they not give out a free shard or two and actually fix the broken things in this game to make it worth continuing to play.

• Faction imbalance is a MAJOR issue. Some having 60+ champions and others not even 30. Yet they are bringing in another faction.
  • Champion imbalance and general worthlessness. Pyxniel, along with the upcoming Yoshi the Drunkard are perfect examples of terrible, useless "Legendary" champions. Their kit is poorly designed giving them nowhere to viable within the game. They only serve to water down an ever increasing pool of champions and reduce the odds to pull a champion that is worth bringing out of a vault.
  • Silver inflation in the game is beyond absurd and one of the most frustring parts of the game across all levels of account. The in game rewards are not commensurate with the volume of silver required to play the game. It's frustratingly broken and Plarium wants it this way.
  • Dupe system, at least for legendaries. Impliment one. It's not hard, they just don't want to.

Theres a host of broken issues in this game, I won't list them all, god knows there are far more than these four. The worst part of the game being broken as it is, is it enables Plarium to get richer. Selling silver in the in game store in stead of fixing the inflation, not balancing champions, factions or implimenting a dupe system because their metrics say, people will spend more money on shard packs if it remains broken.

A few freebie shards, a couple token books and a handful of pocket change (silver) is not enough to even begin to fix this game or retain players. Frankly, I can't wait for Blizzard to release their upcoming game, Plarium will only succumb to competition, they certainly don't care about developing a good game or their player base.

Edit: typos

6 март 2021, 22:4206.03.21

Duplicates : please give us an opportunity to exchange our duplicates for any other champion of the same rank/level. I mean how difficult is that. it will put to rest all the speculation since it is one of the biggest issues at hand. launch a limited time offer to exchange dupes with a choice of champs on offer.

6 март 2021, 23:1906.03.21

Yes thank you plarium!! Loving the new event

OracleCommunity Manager
10 март 2021, 09:0510.03.21

Hi, @REDAF!

Thank you for such comprehensive feedback! 

Faction imbalance is a MAJOR issue. Some having 60+ champions and others not even 30. Yet they are bringing in another faction. 

Yes, we are fully aware that some factions require more champions and so we are working on adding new champions to gradually establish a better balance. But when adding a new champion, we consider not only their skills and stats but also want each new character to fit conceptually into a faction, so a new champion's abilities and appearance would not only look coherent but also so that that champion would truly belong to the faction.

Champion imbalance and general worthlessness. Pyxniel, along with the upcoming Yoshi the Drunkard are perfect examples of terrible, useless "Legendary" champions. Their kit is poorly designed giving them nowhere to viable within the game. They only serve to water down an ever increasing pool of champions and reduce the odds to pull a champion that is worth bringing out of a vault. 

Of course, we aim for a good balance of utility for all the champions in the game, although the inflow of new characters makes tweaking their roles and capabilities increasingly more nuanced. As the game is actively developing with new champions and new game modes being constantly added, occasionally you may find champions whose role is of no prominent value as of now, but they will shine when a new game mode is released, for example. As there is plenty of combinations of champions and locations to test them, we want our players to explore the game on their own. Nevertheless, as players' feedback is essential for valid balancing of the game, you're welcome to express your opinion about champions if you fell that some of them are strongly over- or under-powered.

Silver inflation in the game is beyond absurd and one of the most frustring parts of the game across all levels of account. The in game rewards are not commensurate with the volume of silver required to play the game. It's frustratingly broken and Plarium wants it this way.

Silver is an essential resource that fuels the game action economy, it is required in high quantities but is also gained most easily. Along with energy it serves as a basic tool for regulating a player's activities. 

Dupe system, at least for legendaries. Impliment one. It's not hard, they just don't want to. 

I understand your frustration, we now consider new ways of preventing receiving duplicates or utilizing those duplicate champions that players already have.

We are constantly working not only on adding new content but also on improving existing champions and game mechanics. We appreciate feedback from all players but if you, as an experienced player, have some suggestions about how to improve the gameplay aspects you've just mentioned, feel free to express them in a specific topic of this forum.