Все Категории

Arena; Unbalanced Comparison

Поиск
2 март 2021, 05:3302.03.21

I actually find the arena being a little bit harsh, or just completely hard. 

I have two accounts, and they are both ranked in the same division but the opponents I have to go through on my main account are completely on a different scale than my secondary account. In Bronze 4, I have to take on opponents with 40K+ Heath Pool's, that can also dish out, twenty thousand damage without an problem. 

Whilst on my secondary account being in the same bracket, only has matchs with enemy''s with much lower threshold's, and this make making progress, so much more difficult. Being a new player, I did not really realize the depth to this, but it has made getting back into my old ranking a real problem, though I have completed the grind, I did not know I was grinding my way into Gold I, it seemed completely normal. 

With my second account, being a much lower power than my main account by 300 thousand points, I only have 16k health, and deal 15k in damage, and I can not cut all these guy's down, can we possible have some kind of less restrictive enviroment in the game, while the top arena is based on point to point system, where it is actually fair to fight these body's

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
2 март 2021, 06:0302.03.21

If, I have to I will show the differences in the threshold levels of between my two accounts, If my main account was matched with the teams of my secondary account's, I would get back to my orignial position of being in Gold I. 

This issue, is really important, because, maybe the idea of fair is that every one has a equal footing in the game, but it is not fair, it is contradictory to survival of the fittest. It is not fair, and it hurt's my ability to actually play the game

2 март 2021, 07:3202.03.21

Yes, it's absolute trash, but apparently that's either how they want it to be or they are sticking their heads in the sand. Dump excess champions you have in storage if you're not using them for anything, matchmaking is apparently based on your total power. I've been up in S2, but after inflating my account power while not making my arena team more powerful, I'm now down to B2 in a matter of days. It may not help you get up to G4 if opponents start to run dry, but I dare guarantee you'll get up to S2 at least because that's what I managed and I wasn't even that well optimized.