Все Категории

Small request for a change to Gurptuk Moss-beard

Поиск
25 фев. 2021, 17:4425.02.21

Gurptuk is a champ that I feel get's a bad rap. He's literally the only legendary champion rated "C" on Ayumi. However - he does have uses. I personally use him on my Spider 20 team to great effect - he essentially boosts my team damage by 35%, which is absolutely massive.

He would also potentially be useful in FW, since his A1 could theoretically put a pile of continuous healing buffs on your champs, while also boosting their damage, and blocking buffs from those annoying CA champs. He correctly uses his A3 first on auto, which accomplishes the primary objective of blocking buffs and boosting team damage.

The problem is that he follows up by using his A2 on champs which took damage from the poisons. So even if you build your team properly to allow him to get at least one, hopefully two attacks off before the poisons disappear, he ends up not being able to benefit, since most of the time what happens is, he uses his A3, your other champs act, take the 15% damage from the poisons, then he acts again and uses his A2 to heal the meagre 15% damage they took, and by the time it gets back to his turn again, the poisons have worn off your champs.

I would request that his AI logic change slightly, such that he uses his A2 only if one of two things is true - either A) there are champs with non-poison debuffs to be removed, or B) there are champs who are below 75% HP. This is how most other healer champs work - they don't use their heal if you have no champs that are low in HP. My guess is that the reason the AI is messed up is because the A2 not only heals, but also puts a shield up.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
25 фев. 2021, 23:1325.02.21

The  ai  for  many  champs  really  needs  a  look  at.  it  just  dosent  make  sense  

WraithModerator
26 фев. 2021, 00:0826.02.21

I do enjoy the champ and use him on my spider 20 team. 13 seconds thanks to