Все Категории

daily quests and the market..

Поиск
17 дек. 2020, 14:4317.12.20

so as we all know the daily quest rewards are really REALLY BAD, except the energy and arena tokens, everything else is just not worth it,I really don't like to do any of it,feels like a chore,who likes chores while playing games? Can't Plarium fix this? for so long now it's the same, except once a month u get a chance to drop a total of 5 blue shards witch is great but other then that once ur past mid game the items u get in the market are usless,why not add 6* items,rare champions, chikens as a chance to get them,as fir daily quests,give us better rewards, especially the long and boring advanced quest,I HATE doin those so much. Please Plarium fix these usless features.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
17 дек. 2020, 14:5617.12.20

Depending on where in the arena tier you are, those "chores" only takes like 5 minutes if you are smart about it. You still need to be online for an hour for the free energy.

17 дек. 2020, 16:0817.12.20

While I agree that the market needs a revamp, the quests are fine to me. Dailies are quick and easy, and the advance quests aren't exactly required to be finished daily. 

Like krizcharm mentioned, you'd want to be online for an hour to get the free refill anyway so why not finish the quests while you're at it. :)