Все Категории

HeroES idea for the Skinwalkers faction.

Поиск
14 дек. 2020, 22:0014.12.20

Heroes for the Skinwalkers faction.

Heroes for the Skinwalkers faction.

There is such a fish lamprey, on its basis the idea of ​​two characters for the Skinwalkers faction was born.

Lamprey and its teeth)

i

i

A new debuff-bonus "vampirism", the hero imposes a debaff of vampirism on the enemy, if he managed to impose this penalty, then at the same time hangs on himself a bonus vampirism. Taking damage reduces 50% of the damage at the expense of the enemy's life with a lifesteal debaff.

The new "seduction" bonus, the hero with this bonus receives only weak hits.

Debuff "bleeding" - with each turn the enemy with this debuff loses some % of its maximum health, and a small % of its current health.

The first Skinwalkers character named Dagoth-Fel.

1. The first skill "Bite of a Hundred Teeth" - attacks once, with a 70% chance imposes a leech debuff for 2 turn, if the hero has less health than the enemy, then imposes a "bleeding" debuff.

2. The second skill is "life drain" - the hero attacks the enemy 3 times, after which he imposes "vampirism" on himself and the enemy for 2 turns, if all 3 hits were critical, then he imposes a provocation debuff for 1 turn on 3 random enemies.

3. The third skill "cry of the siren" - the hero imposes a "seduction" bonus on himself for 1 turn, and with a probability of 50% imposes a debuff of accuracy (50%) 2 turn on all enemies. Enemies on which it was not possible to impose a debuff of accuracy receive with a probability of 50% a block of non-basic skills for 1 turn. If it was not possible to impose any debuff, then it imposes a leech on a random enemy, this penalty cannot be reflected.

4. Passive skill "greedy bloodsucker" - the hero gets much more healing from the  leech debuff.

5. Passive skill "sister siren", if the team has Nimerita, then the hero with a probability of 25% has a chance of an extra move whenever his   attacks the enemy with a leech debuff.

The second Skinwalkers character named Nimerith.

1. The first skill is "mute screech" - attacks three random enemies. Has a 40% chance to impose a lееch debuff on them.

2. The second skill "merciful curse" - attacks the enemy with the maximum amount of bonuses and transfers them to the ally with the lowest health, if this ally has less than 15% health, then removes all debuffs from him, and gives a seduction bonus on 1 move. The leech debuff imposes on the enemy from which the bonuses were removed. If all allies are dead, then heroe does it all to himself.

3. The third skill is "bloody sacrifice" - the hero resurrects all allies to his current health level, losing 80% of his maximum health, resurrection can be fatal. If the hero dies, then the allies all together attack the enemy with a leech debuff.

4. Passive skill "bloodsuckers" - all allies together with the hero receive a more healing from the leech debuff. Works even when the hero is already dead.

5. Passive skill "blood ties" is active if the team has Dagoth-Fel. Whenever Dogot-Fel is healed, Nemerita is healed for the same amount of health. If health was full, then it receives 15% regeneration for 2 turns.

i

i

i

i

I know this is Medusa Gorgon from the TV series ...

Просмотры
Комментарии