Все Категории

Clan Wars

Clan Wars

Поиск
13 дек. 2020, 00:2713.12.20

Clan Wars

Hi all

So we were spitballing some ideas for things we'd like to see in the game and came up with the idea of clan wars. Just a few rough ideas we've came up with and we'd like to see what other players think of them.

So for a clan war the clan would get a set amount of keys per day like the tag team arena which the leader of the clan could use to start a war against another clan.

Each player in a clan has 1 4 man team for his battle (like classic arena) which is paired against the opposing clans members team so say I'm 2nd on my clans members list my team would go against the opponents 2nd member team and so on.

Each battle won in a clan war would give an amount of gold bars determined by which tier your clan was in which could be spent in a market similar to the tag team bazaar meaning you could spend your gold bars as you get them or save them up to buy better prizes as your clan moves up tiers.

Making it so you only get gold bars for the battles you actually fight and win should hopefully stop full clans farming undermanned ones. After all if a clan with 30 members attacks a clan with 5 members and wins all 5 battles then it means they've just spent a key for 5 bars instead of spending 1 key on a rival clan with 30 members and potentially winning and getting more gold.

Просмотры
Комментарии