Все Категории

Doom tower difficulty

Doom tower difficulty

Поиск
12 дек. 2020, 11:5912.12.20

Doom tower difficulty

Doom tower difficulty should reflect the same as the campaign. "normal" difficulty is in no way normal comparably to campaign. It should have the 4 difficulties Settings. I'm stopped at floor 3 against level 140+ enemies? That's ridiculous. And it makes non elite style players feel excluded from even enjoying the tower in a lower level/lower reward format. every facet of the game from arena to faction crypts has lower level enjoyability and I hope doom tower can be adjusted to allow for that too or it becomes an unused part of the game for some casual players

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
12 дек. 2020, 21:2512.12.20

Hey

The Doom Tower is meant to be challenging and I think many people would be disappointed, if the difficulty would get reduced only 1 week after it's launch.

Feel free to join the official discord and chat with other players to get some ideas on how to beat certain stages.

Cheers

13 дек. 2020, 02:4413.12.20

The Doom Tower is not "challenging" for most of us, it is downright impossible from the very start. Yet another ridiculous aspect of what could have been the best game out there.

13 дек. 2020, 04:4313.12.20
Strangiii

Hey

The Doom Tower is meant to be challenging and I think many people would be disappointed, if the difficulty would get reduced only 1 week after it's launch.

Feel free to join the official discord and chat with other players to get some ideas on how to beat certain stages.

Cheers

Your answer is actually illogical. How would the difficulty be reduced by allowing for a more direct comparison of already existing difficulty standards, as in the campaign. Having 4 difficulty settings dosent reduce the difficulty from hard and up, it adds more difficulty options at the lower end. In fact adding all the difficulty levels INCREASES the difficulty because people who finish hard mode can go higher to Nightmare modes etc. 

13 дек. 2020, 09:3813.12.20
13 дек. 2020, 09:38(отредактировано)

Sure adding more difficulties wouldn't be a nerf to the stage hard, but I don't think that this is the direction Doom Tower is heading towards.

It's endgame content for players who either finished Faction Wars or just want to take on a different challenge, while they progress through the later stages of the game.

Feedback is always welcome and I make sure to share the idea of a difficulty system like in campaign.

Cheers

13 дек. 2020, 14:5113.12.20
Strangiii

Sure adding more difficulties wouldn't be a nerf to the stage hard, but I don't think that this is the direction Doom Tower is heading towards.

It's endgame content for players who either finished Faction Wars or just want to take on a different challenge, while they progress through the later stages of the game.

Feedback is always welcome and I make sure to share the idea of a difficulty system like in campaign.

Cheers

I thank you for taking the time to listen and consider this post and I appreciate you sending these ideas further on to the developers. I look forward, as a casual player, to the opportunity of being able to enjoy all the work that was put into developing the tower as someone who doesn't have access to the elite champions as some do.