Все Категории

Disgruntled

Disgruntled

Поиск
3 дек. 2020, 20:4503.12.20

Disgruntled

Is it just me or is any other F2P player feel like your wasting your time on all these events? Do you think the mercy rule is working? Well I don't! Ive gone into the last four events with 25+ ancient shards, 20 void shards, 3 +sacred shards and all I've gotten is chickens, and food! Need mind you I'm almost to getting my Scy of the drakes, and best champs I have is the log in champs and miscreated and coldheart and elhain, apothecary  all gotten on regular pulls, completing missions and challenges , and 3*ing all levels up to nightmare , and now I'm stuck can't beat fire knight 13, can't get off normal clan boss, so I'm done with the events, it's a waste of hard to come by items.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
3 дек. 2020, 21:0303.12.20

The mercy system for legendaries doesn't kick in until the 200th shard on voids and ancients, and on the 12th shard for sacreds, so that's one thing to consider. 

You already got a tight crew with Scyl, Miscreated Monster, Apothecary, and Coldheart. Have you finished their masteries yet? That team with decent gear and finished masteries should be able to do more than Normal CB and Fire Knight 13.

Maybe you can show us your builds and masteries here, people can help you work with what you got. :)

3 дек. 2020, 22:2603.12.20

I now have four unfinished fusion shard champions, how about bring them back so I can collect the rest of the shards I need to complete them?