Все Категории

Sir Nic Unkillable Clan Boss - Help!!!

Поиск
2 дек. 2020, 16:1202.12.20

I need some strong minds on this. I have been struggling to find an unkillable comp using Sir Nic. All of the teams I've found use champs I don't have...

I don't have a counter-attack, and I only have one Painkeeper. I do have a Renegade I could throw in the mix. 

I'm looking to step up to UNM. I can typically get max chests in NM with 2-3 keys and a speed comp using Apothecary, Rhazin, Lanakis, Sepulcher lead, and OB or FB as a prisoner. 

I can post my roster if it'll be useful. I've got lots of champs, but really struggling to find a comp and tune that will allow me to step up to UNM comfortably. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
2 дек. 2020, 23:0502.12.20

You may try Drokgul if you fused him. I believe it's possible, but it will be very hard to set up because he heals and you need everyone below 30%. May also require Marked.

3 дек. 2020, 00:5803.12.20
SunnyRay

You may try Drokgul if you fused him. I believe it's possible, but it will be very hard to set up because he heals and you need everyone below 30%. May also require Marked.

I see one of the guys in my clan hit the CB for 40m on UNM using him and no CA. Gonna see what I can do with him.

3 дек. 2020, 04:2003.12.20

There is a comp I came across several months ago for UNM only using Sir Nick, Maneater and Painkeeper. I then used Occult Brawler and Frozen Banshee for dps. It worked for any affinity and can 3 key no problem. Have not used it for a couple months so I dont have the speeds or rotation anymore.

3 дек. 2020, 15:2503.12.20
TheJackal EightSevenOne

There is a comp I came across several months ago for UNM only using Sir Nick, Maneater and Painkeeper. I then used Occult Brawler and Frozen Banshee for dps. It worked for any affinity and can 3 key no problem. Have not used it for a couple months so I dont have the speeds or rotation anymore.

I wish I had a Maneater. I am looking to possibly make one with Nick, Painkeeper and Sandlashed.