Все Категории

Ghost Charge

Ghost Charge

Поиск
26 нояб. 2020, 18:3926.11.20

Ghost Charge

I spend a good amount on this game and check my credit card statement daily. I haven't spent money in awhile but noticed a charge on my account today. I am not subscribed to raid so it is not the raid card. 

Has anyone had this happen and did you get it resolved? This happened before and I didn't think much of it and contacted support but no answer. 

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
27 нояб. 2020, 02:4127.11.20

I never did pit my banking information on Google or any application in my phone.

If I do want to buy anything, I have an e-payment account that have a double authentication sign-in before any charge are finalised and there's only a limited amount in it so in any case it gets hacked or any kind of "ghost" charge can't never be bigger than the amount I put in it.

TLDR I put precautions so things like that have slim chance of happening

But, having said that I think it is better for you to contact your credit card provider and ask to not honour that ghost charge if it is indeed not you who authorised the payment.

27 нояб. 2020, 03:2827.11.20

Aside from the raid card it could be additional taxes charged by banks in your country ( but i'm going on a limb there ) I'd wait for the support answer .