Все Категории

Team Arena Help Needed for #2 and #3 Teams

Поиск
19 нояб. 2020, 16:5119.11.20

Now that I have completed the Arbiter Missions, I think it is about time I set up my 3v3 Arena teams. Missing out on bazzar and advanced quest rewards.

I only have one Classic Arena team set up, and thanks to Arena candy Im in Gold IV.

Current team: Apo, Umbral, Fu Shan (lead), then Rae

Here is my roster as of today, but tomorrow I will claim Arbiter. Was waiting for Champion Chase to start. 

i

i

i

Thank you in advance for your advice!!

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
19 нояб. 2020, 17:1419.11.20

Based on what you have at level 50 or 60 right now, you could go with something like:

Astralith, Warmaiden, Rhazin, Kael

High Khatun, Suzerain, Tyrant, Altan. 

But there are of course various other options - Doompriest, Elder Skarg, MM, Cardinal or Zargala if you level them up more, your second Umbral,... 

19 нояб. 2020, 17:2019.11.20

Pretty sure there's better comps here but off the top of my head would be: 

Arbiter (after you get her), Zargala, Rae, MM

Fu-shan, Apothecary, Umbral, Altan

Rhazin, Cardinal, Tyrant, Scyl 

19 нояб. 2020, 17:2619.11.20
19 нояб. 2020, 17:27(отредактировано)

It may be better to make 3 teams of comparable strength instead of one best from classic arena and two weak ones.

May be somthing like this. Disclaimer: my knowledge is mostly theoretical and I don't know who some of your champs are.

1. Fu Shan (lead), Apo (1st), Warmaiden, Rae. Def down and nuke. If there is better AoE Def Down, replace Warmaiden.

2. Arbter, Umbral, Monster, Kael. Provoke and kill in 2 turns. Revive if failed.

3. Altan (lead), Tyrant (1st), Rhazin, Scyl. Def up and hit hard with Def champs. Survive and do it anyway if not going first.

I also look at Grizzled (would have used him for def up if you didn't have Altan), Doompriest (quite annoying to play against for some teams) and Astralith.

19 нояб. 2020, 21:4219.11.20

Thanks for the ideas guys.

It definitely helps me to figure out which ones would be good to use together. Alot of the 50s and 40's are newer, so I will go through their skills to better understand how they would work together.  

I understand I would need to work on a few champs like Zargala, Eldar, and Suzerain. I know Astralith has a good speed aura, but surprised to see two mentions of this champ. I thought this was a junk champ, and has been sitting in vault for like 9 months, it the second Legendary champ i got right after Fu during same 2X summons.

Tomorrow I will grab my Arbiter and get her geared and leveled up ASAP. 

Then see what my 11 Void shards provides during 2X event. I may have an update to my roster.......🙏

19 нояб. 2020, 22:2419.11.20
19 нояб. 2020, 22:43(отредактировано)

Astralith shocked me back in Bronze arena when I was attacking not reading what enemies do. Hit, hit, hit, what was that????!!!! Probably trash, but makes great first impression. She also resembles panda on her avatar :)

19 нояб. 2020, 23:1719.11.20

Well, yeah, if you have Arbiter, you probably won't use Astralith. She's not that bad though - two unresistable bombs can be a killer, as can her A3 depending on the circumstances when she uses it, plus a team TM boost on her A1. 

20 нояб. 2020, 23:5020.11.20

I was trying to think of teams for you.

I came up with 1 team which I thought was really good.

However, I am drawing a blank for the other 2 teams at the moment.

Team 1: Apothecary - Arbiter - Warmaiden - Rae

Team 2: Unknown

Team 3: Unknown

Its tough to suggest other heroes because I don't know which heroes you are using for your Clan Boss.

Do you have Doomscreech by any chance?

21 нояб. 2020, 00:0421.11.20

I found alure surprisingly effective as the 4th on a speed team. I run my resist team 1st, then 2 speed teams. I'm too lazy and its too cumbersome to change teams, so I pick opponents where I now I will win 1st and hopefully go 1st in one of the others.  My team 3 is arbiter, stag knight bellower, alure. Alure does a2 on auto, and puts everyone to sleep if any of my 3 place decrease defense. 

21 нояб. 2020, 02:2521.11.20

So, Void shards were we just that, void of any good champs :(

Thankfully the champs being suggested are mostly all geared and ready, or very close to being ready. The exception being Zargala and those legos at 50.

Player J,

Team 1: Apothecary - Arbiter - Warmaiden - Rae

Arbiter would lead and go first to boost + inc atk, then would Apo do a second boost? Can they be boosted twice?

My CB team is Altan-lead, Tyrant, Rhaz, OB, Scyl. All have masteries, but nobody is booked.

I do about 7-9M/key in UNM, but have been tryping to 3 key UM as top chest rewards seem better than second unm chest.

Trips, 

Does it matter, or is there some strateg, to the order in running different teams? 

Resist, speed, speed (Like you run)

Speed, speed, defensive (LXYZ & Sunny's suggestion above)

Or, probably varies depending on player. Like you explained, easier to be picky on who you choose to win first one, rather than changing teams around to fit opponent.

Since I struck out with Void pulls, gonna focus on current champs like Arbiter, Astralith, and Zargala for Classic and Team Arena.

With new Christmas champs coming soon, gonna save up my resources to be ready for them.

Thanks again guys!!