Все Категории

Any use to make a complaint and if so where?

Поиск
19 нояб. 2020, 10:3019.11.20

Have a Clan with 3 players, all mine accounts.

Been saving up Keys on all accounts and started using them to beat Hard Clan boss.

2 of my accounts are pretty bad so far and 1 is starting to get a few good champions, so can't beat Hard boss without a lot of extra keys. I used all keys on my 2 weakest accounts and was starting on my best account when announcement for server maintanence popped up. The maintanence would be finished just as the reset would take place.

I had no choice than trying to get him down before maintenence. Was able to get a few fights on best account, and using some keys, before server went down, but not enough, Was hoping that server would be up sooner than expected so tried logon several times from 10 min before expected and so on.

3 minutes before reset I got in, started a Clan boss fight and hoped.... but he had 2% left when fight was over. I needed this since next step in Arbiter quest is to go for brutal Boss. This will set me back A LOT, since I used all keys, had it not been for the server downtime I would have made it easily. 

So my question is, do you think it's any use to beg Plarium for keys back or to flag my guild as completing hard boss? And if so where do I do it.

I have no experience with dealing with Plarium, so if anyone have that I would appreciate feedback :)

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
19 нояб. 2020, 13:0219.11.20

You should get some compensation for unexpected downtime as well as for the update itself, including 1 or 2 keys per account. But not large numbers of keys, no. Complaining will rarely work anyway and definitely not for a problem as specific as yours - there's not a lot of players who try to take down Clan Bosses all by themselves to unlock the next one... 

Needless to say, you'd make things a lot easier for yourself by just joining another guild and not soloing the CB anymore. If you don't want to do that, I'm afraid you won't get anything more than the standard compensation and your efforts will have been wasted.