Все Категории

Suggested change to Warchief

Поиск
19 нояб. 2020, 08:5319.11.20

Yep, another one of those posts.  I've learned over the past few weeks that many people have this champ yet nearly none use him due to his poor performance and lackluster abilities.  I have a suggestion that could be a game-changer in many regards.  

Stand Still Passive: This champion and all allies reflect 40% of all damage received.  This effect stacks with similar effects gained via artifacts.

This passive change would make Warchief 100% viable in the hardest dungeon currently in the game: Fire Knight.  The team-wide permanent reflect means a player could bring WC in as a good FK20 farmer, not to mention he has a tripple-hit A1.  The second thing this change would do is go a good way to shifting or shaking-up the current nuke meta in Arena.  No longer would Arena be about who goes first.  

The second part of my suggestion sounds quite odd as there aren't any current artifacts that gives damage reflect, which leads me to my second suggestion:

Avenging 4-piece set bonus: This champion reflects 20% of damage taken.

This change would make Avenging viable, again, in FK runs as well as could potentially be used in Arena Defense teams.  

I do hope you consider my suggestions, as I think WC has a very cool asthetic and it's a shame I only use him in my LoL-comp 3v3 arena team.  I'd love to use this guy in other aspects of the game.

Просмотры
Комментарии