Все Категории

My idea for a good Christmas season

Поиск
19 нояб. 2020, 07:5719.11.20

So first I want to say I'm a new player, been in gam just under 4 months... and so far so good im not a whale ( just found out to day what that means) but I've spent some money here and there for a little after game progress. Im not here to complain about my shard rolls or anything remotely similar. Im here because I'd like to discuss maybe some how having players and the team at palrium coming to an agreement on giving players a event thats not entirely easy or entirely undoable for free to play players or new players. 

The point of this event would be to give all players the opportunity to obtain 1 legendary champ of their choice. I for one am used to the random character summoning as I spent years as a brave frontier player with gumi & alim, so I know the inevitable grind of trying to build a team when you need a specific champ or character to fill in certain  roles.

Now I'm not saying that players should be allowed to just pick any legendary, because that would only lead to the community all majorly choosing the same champ or select few champs.

But it should be a pool of say maybe 3 or 4 of them that can be selected from. Me personally I have no clue who is the most desirable legendary or who is the most effective legendary, I only know that I like a challenge and would like to get started on building the strongest skull lord that I currently can within the parameters of my account. So of course I would like for him to be 1 of those legendary champs that players would be able to choose from. 

Why do I mention a challenge you ask? Well, here's why. I have come to learn that in April of this year skull lord was enterduce to the game as a new champ, now from what I can gather skull lord is a ify champ with lots of players say he is trash, and on the other hand lots of players saying he is very strong. Mostly saying the previous and that he was a april fools meme. So my being new to the game this is a character I would enjoy experimenting with.

Id love to hear some other suggestions as to who else could maybe be available for players to obtain in my fantasy legendary Christmas giveaway event, and maybe here from someone in the plarium team.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
19 нояб. 2020, 08:1019.11.20

Your idea is good.

But as far as I know they are already planning to have another fusion event on christmas season. 

19 нояб. 2020, 09:1119.11.20

What might that fusion be? And who would u like to see as a choice in my fantasy event?