Все Категории

For the sake of argument please remove the anchor from around jizohs neck

Поиск
5 нояб. 2020, 03:4205.11.20

In my opinion Jizoh is one of the stronger defense based epic champions in the game. But that is only if you dont ascend him past lvl 2 once that occurs he goes from being a great to trash. Because you strap a anchor around his neck and drag him to the bottom of the list. What am I referring to is simple the benefit he receives from ascending to level three. It is after using his second attack you get a extra turn well thats all and good until you look at his second skill. It adds a shield buff for three turns and a counter attack for only 2 turns wich in reality is really only one turn now due to the fact of the instant free turn. So he loses one whole turn with the bigger part of why his second attack is even their. Then you look at his 3rd attack provoke a enemy and add continuous heal for 2 turns. 

Huh wait how does that even make sense you have these 2 skills that seem like they should be flip flopped. I mean Seneschal rock breaker and several others do this exact same thing with their provoke debuff so why are you handicapping the lizard man? Can you at least add a 3rd turn to his counter attack. Or better yet put his continuous heal with the skill that it belongs with and his counter attack where it belongs on his crowd control skill?

That way he may actually be shown the respect that he deserves or at least it makes more sense to ascend him. And yes my Jizoh is lvl 50 and not ascended past 2.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/KJUwnxPBJm4vmtNo6

https://photos.app.goo.gl/xBJEwDQhgfSTRAEL7

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
5 нояб. 2020, 03:5405.11.20

I used Jizoh from long time a go, did you know that back then that shield/CA move is actually just for 1 turn? Which means he didn't get any advantage at all for using that move on himself.

I still use him, he's best if he is at low speed and have a partner that can help heal/remove debuff from him. That's why he's best in my team being partnered with Doompriest. And don't try auto-ing him! He's better being controlled manually.

At low speed and low HP, the AI will usually target him, so you still can take advantage of his 1 turn CA. Seriously, build him with low speed! Mine is only ar 130-ish

5 нояб. 2020, 04:0905.11.20

Yeah I knew about the one turn part that was before his first buff that wvenbthen people were asking why back then too. This is actually my second time on raid my first Jizoh is one reason I restarted because I figured out I messed him up. Heres a bid of my first one solo against a normal cb. And ues I picked this specific clan boss to prove a better point to a few clan members so the off affinity was ment to be.

https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/lW4TkuYtQ0uE

5 нояб. 2020, 04:1605.11.20

This is my Jizoh, and I never regretted anything

i

i

He's my pride and joy... The first champ I maxed out.

His A2 is actually meant to be given to someone else, not him, I usually gave it to team members that are low on health.

5 нояб. 2020, 04:3105.11.20

@chrismhayes1980 your last link doesn't seem to work

I can't see anything on it.

5 нояб. 2020, 09:2605.11.20

Since the counterattack and shield can be put on any champion as Ozzlee already mentioned, your complaint doesn't seem to make much sense. The extra turn for Jizoh doesn't interfere with the duration of the shield/counterattack for the ally who received it. 

5 нояб. 2020, 09:5105.11.20
5 нояб. 2020, 09:59(отредактировано)

The thing is, he really does really good with Cointer Attack, that's why, you want to put him on a team with someone who have AoE counter attack buff.

If he is his own CA buffer, you want someone that can support him when his CA is down, best someone that can heal and/or clean debuff

I don't know if this is me being to lenient on Plarium or not, but Jizoh is a free hero given quite "early" in the game, so I get it that he's not end game viable.

But on the other hand Lizardman faction do need more good heroes, if there's a plan to buff him by Plarium my suggestion for Jizoh is to make his provoke AoE

5 нояб. 2020, 17:2205.11.20
5 нояб. 2020, 17:40(отредактировано)

And Im not asking to make him end game content worthy by any means but I'm asking to at least make him organized like others. Because if you put the continuous heal with the shield on a2 as it is he could become more useful in emergency situations on lets say fu shan in faction wars or other places you may have need of a emergency hp buff or protection. Hes supposed to be a defender but gets cut off at the knees when in comparison to others in his sub type. He dont have a aoe effect for either side his aura is counterintuitive to his type and lets be honest the mastery selections for him aren't that great either. 

Considering the actual Buffs the other 2 trees have their they're more beneficial too other Heroe sub types as far as their damage and stuff of that nature. But there's only two objects on the defensive tree thet add any defensive bonus to that stat. I mean they could add one on lets say level 4 call it "last man standing" gets a defensive stat boost for each dead hero on his team. Theirs a speed and attack boost for this exact same situation. 

And theirs several attack based heros that give a attack buff as a aura that aren't end game worthy for example kaila attack sub type with a 25% attack boost 

5 нояб. 2020, 19:1205.11.20

Why I think for the nost part, Jizoh is okay as is

1. He is easy to build, he just need Defense and Resistance. Just 2 stat, he doesn't need speed, or crit rate or crit damage. Just straight up make him high defense.

2. His A2 is meant to be given to someone else, and it's actually quite unusual because the shield hi give is based off his Def, unlike most hero where their shield are usually based off their HP. As for me, if I use this A2 on Jizoh himself, it would be directly followed by his A3. Which means in one turn, I can provoke, get a shield, a continuous heal and a cointer attack and one huge hit all in one turn! This is actually really huge!

3. Even if you take the A2 and A3 as a separate move, it still makes sense to me, as I said his A2 is meant to be given to someone else, usually given to an ally that is low on health, you can shield them and since they're low on health they usually are the target of the opponent, thus allowing your team to get some extra free hit.

His A3 also makes sense, this guy can rake some punishment, hence after provoking and opponent going at him, he doesn't usually take too much damage, and when it's his turn again to move, that continuous heal kicks in and heal that damage

6 нояб. 2020, 00:4806.11.20

Oh yeah forgot about the Aura

This is something I also kinda question early on, why is his Aura is of Attack and not defense, considering that he got no advantage whatsoever from the aura he has?

Well thinking about it, I think I have the answer, it's about the time of WHEN you got him, which is pretty early on in the game where at the time you most probably have more heroes that rely on attack for damage, so yeah... I think the aura was to accommodate early players to boost their team's damage output at that very early point.

18 нояб. 2020, 19:4118.11.20

Im a new player two months in.. ive only got athel and my corpse collector upped to lvl50.. jizoh at 40 but he has proved himself useful for.his counterattack in arena and a couple of dungeons.  

He also lasts one or two rounds longer than most of the other players sometimes.ive got divine set on him.plus lifesteal.lot of hp and atk