Все Категории

Does Plarium just troll us?

Поиск
29 сент. 2020, 18:4529.09.20

Just start selling whole legendaries maybe for your "absolutely free" game becomes even more free and competitive? Drokgul is bad champion by the way, bad in gentle words. Your arena is broken. Your shards, gems and silver are just duped. And you sell event champion's parts. Bad champion's. Instead of fixing bugs, banning bots and scam and balancing the arena. It isn't even spit in our faces, it is I won't say what because such disrespect doesn't have a name yet.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
29 сент. 2020, 19:0329.09.20

I sincerely believe that you are only looking to see the bad, they are continually striving to improve the game, put content, fix the problem of the arenas and do other things for the community.

This last event can be perfectly done F2P if you are not new to the game and the legendary is not a martyr, but it is not bad at all in my humble opinion. You also have to see that these types of offers are only for people who have lagged behind and lacked a little to finish the character, yet another event and tournament has already come out that has allowed other extra fragments.

I'm sorry that you have such a negative idea and I hope you can be more positive in the future. Believe me they are trying to change opinions like yours.