Все Категории

Will The Player Recommendation Tab in the ratings tab ever be unlocked?

Поиск
29 сент. 2020, 05:2129.09.20

I started playing raid on Dec 26th 2018. Since that day player recommendation builds have been locked.Yes I know there certain websites that recommend a general build. For example I want to see: Player A uses lord shazar in arena with rhaz. Player B uses lord Shazar in faction wars with Peydma. Player C uses Lord Shazar in Fire Knight with Apothecary. Naturally all 3 of these would have different gear masteries and order in which they take a turn. So these builds although may resemble each other somewhat when you look at them you can see how very far apart they are on the builds. My point also being there is some really extreme far left theory crafting that only a handful of people have discussed or discovered and tested. I honeslty think that you would end up bringing great minds together that would ultimately untap the true potential of some champs that would normally not dare be mentioned and in return would make another champ go to god tier and so on. I honeslty think this would end up making alot of champs rebalanced and improved without even having to change anything. Because I can only begin to imagine the insane builds that would  evolve from unlocking the player recommendation tab. 

PS: I understand why you use campaign gear as the recommended gear but with all the youtube content creators and build and guide websites that is available. Maybe you could do a beginner's recommendation (campaign gear) Novice recommendation build (Dungeon gear) and a Advanced build yep you guessed it Player recommendation and in turn you can combine the recommended gear and player recommendation tab put it all on 1 page heck even throw ratings on page and just have 3 tabs to click on 1 page.  Just my thoughts on something thats been locked for 2yrs and always gets overlooked.

Просмотры
Комментарии
Комментарии
GreenKnightCommunity Manager
29 сент. 2020, 14:2529.09.20

Umblin said:

I started playing raid on Dec 26th 2018. Since that day player recommendation builds have been locked.Yes I know there certain websites that recommend a general build. For example I want to see: Player A uses lord shazar in arena with rhaz. Player B uses lord Shazar in faction wars with Peydma. Player C uses Lord Shazar in Fire Knight with Apothecary. Naturally all 3 of these would have different gear masteries and order in which they take a turn. So these builds although may resemble each other somewhat when you look at them you can see how very far apart they are on the builds. My point also being there is some really extreme far left theory crafting that only a handful of people have discussed or discovered and tested. I honeslty think that you would end up bringing great minds together that would ultimately untap the true potential of some champs that would normally not dare be mentioned and in return would make another champ go to god tier and so on. I honeslty think this would end up making alot of champs rebalanced and improved without even having to change anything. Because I can only begin to imagine the insane builds that would  evolve from unlocking the player recommendation tab. 

PS: I understand why you use campaign gear as the recommended gear but with all the youtube content creators and build and guide websites that is available. Maybe you could do a beginner's recommendation (campaign gear) Novice recommendation build (Dungeon gear) and a Advanced build yep you guessed it Player recommendation and in turn you can combine the recommended gear and player recommendation tab put it all on 1 page heck even throw ratings on page and just have 3 tabs to click on 1 page.  Just my thoughts on something thats been locked for 2yrs and always gets overlooked.

Thank you for your suggestion. I will forward it to the development team.

Also, there is a new feature on our Discord server. There you can find guides on some champions, made by our discord community.

If you are interested, visit the guides-commands-info channel on our Discord server.

Have a nice day